“Great Burgers and fun atmosphere”

Rehab Burger Therapy
Ranked #10 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Founded on the idea that everyone deserves a break and the belief it's actually therapeutic to slow down and celebrate life's simple pleasures, Rehab Burger Therapy serves up the treatment you crave in a fun beach environment. Check In at Rehab and benefit from serious hunger remedies including Pig Wings, Cantina Tacos, Award Winning Burgers, Gnarly Salads, Killer Chicken Wings, Pastas and the famous Pot Brownies dessert. Serious Milkshakes are handmade in the full bar boasting a refreshing list of mixed drinks, home town brews and even adult milkshakes. Isn't it about time you found yourself at Rehab? CHECK IN and see what the Buzz is all about!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went there for the first time and our server was fantastic. My hubby and I weren't too hungry so decided to split a burger and just get an extra side. We got the Hatch Chili Burger and it was DELICIOUS!! Our server brought us a smaller portion of the the skin on fries, the sweet potato tots, and the onion rings when she found out it was our first time there. She wanted us to be able to try it all. We will be going back!

3  Thank Sara J

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hip burger joint sports a surf theme in the middle of the desert. Strange but oddly it works. Make no mistake though, the burgers are the star here. Excellent , with all the options you could possibly want and available in 10 ounce (rehab) and 5 ounce (relapse) sizes. I had a cold beer and skin on fries.......really good. Good appetizers and salads are also available in two sizes.

2  Thank BSM57
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was a first visit to Old Town so I checked out reviews of best places to eat on Tripadvisor. Rehab Burger Therapy was the perfect recommendation for us. Casual atmosphere which worked for us after a day of air travel. Lively bar feel but not rowdy, we ate around 7pm. Burgers were so tasty and there was even a great veggie option called the Veggie Noogie. The best! Friendly wait staff. Walkable from the Hilton Garden Inn. Very affordable!

2  Thank kellyevisitfranklin
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

It was ok .... With RnB next door with a fantastic happy hour, it is hard to compare. Probably will not return ... Everyone is very nice but I think this restaurant needs work.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Love this place, Their burgers are amazing. You can get sweet potato tots that are some of the best I have had. Last time I was here I had the chili burger which I would definitely recommend ordering. They allow you to substitute either a chicken breast or turkey burger at no additional charge. Plus have 3 different bun choices, I always go with the pretzel bun. This restaurant offers happy hour so check it out and for brunch they have 3 varieties of mimosas. I have been here twice and will definitely continue to come to this business.