“Wife's Birthday bash”

Ling & Louie's Asian Bar & Grill
Ranked #210 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ling & Louie's is "Not For Boring People," but for those looking to have some fun! From Meatloaf to Pad Thai, and Orange Peel Chicken to Flatbreads and Sliders, Ling & Louie's redefines 'East-meets-West,' with our own unique twists on classic Asian and American dishes.
Chandler, Arizona
“Wife's Birthday bash”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We wanted to try a new place for our night out, A friend told us about L & L . Best choice we could have made, The food was great with reasonable prices. The service was super, Danyelle
who was our server, was happy to explain the menu to us and describe happy hour choices.
It was a fun night and well worth the drive from Chandler

• Visited August 2013

Arizona
“Great Food wide menu options”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had dinner with friends at Ling & Louie's in Scottsdale and really enjoyed our food. There were 8 of us, everyone ordered something different and we all enjoyed the food and said we would go back. The Orange Peel Chicken and the Sliders were especially good., Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Always a pleasure to go to L & L”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I love Ling and Louie's because you get just the right sized portion of food for lunch without it being overpriced or overwhelming. Perfect!!! The service is great and we always get seated immediately even with a large group or small the atmosphere is friendly and casual. Great place to stop for lunch or happy hour.

Visited May 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Good, fast, reliable”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the third or fourth time I've eaten here, but my first review. This is a reliable, convenient eatery, with a well rounded menu, and good service. Always consistent quality, never had a complaint.

Visited July 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“~~Third Time is a Charm~~”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

When this restaurant first opened, I gave it a chance. Since I got sick after my visit (I had sushi), I wasn't happy, but I wanted it to be as good as I wanted it to be! So, I gave it a second chance. I got sick again.

I've not been back for a couple of years because I my bad experiences, but I still wanted it to be as good as I want it to be! Third time is a charm! It finally IS as good as I want it to be.

Martini, yum. "Social check in" edamame, great! Sushi rolls and ahi sushi, perfection! Nice wine selection and great service from Jamie, too!

I'm baaaaaack!