The Westin Kierland Villas
$118
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$109
$187
$169
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
$177
$163
3 Palms Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
$563
$539
  • Restaurant
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$204
$159
$359
$339
Hyatt.com
1,626 results
All reviewslazy riverrelaxation poolwine dinnertony millergolf coursemarket grillpremium villastarwood vacationstarwood ownersbedroom villamain resorttime sharefun teamscottsdale quarterhotel poolvacation ownershipfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I just returned from 6 days at the Westin Kierland villas in Scottsdale Arizona.As it was our first trip to Arizona we were very excited about experiencing the Arizona desert weather firsthand!We were not disappointed.The weather was perfect averaging 31 degrees every day with no clouds and 0 humidity!Although we were not under any obligation to attend the timeshare sessions we enjoyed the resort so much we decided to investigate the Starwood option.We decided to purchase a week of options per year.This resort is top shelf with absolutely beautiful grounds and the villas are very comfortable with plenty of room to relax.My wife is already planning next years trip.The great thing about the Starwood vacation ownership is there are a multitude of incredible properties to choose from around the world.I absolutely recommend this resort to anyone!Did I mention the shopping and fine dining was amazing all within walking distance of the resort.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank steve f
Scott_Caldwell, General Manager at The Westin Kierland Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your visit from Canada. For those not from Canada, 31 converts to 88 degrees, although it is starting to cool. I know you have lots of choices, but hope you decide to come back to Scottsdale next year. Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Kierland Villas in Scottsdale was excellent. The staff was friendly, and they organized all activities. They also transported visitors to and from various locations including the super market and high-end shopping. The resort also provided a lot of discounts and perks for those staying at the villas. I would most certainly go back for another stay. However, I would indicate to spa seekers that it is not the best spa. The massage was one of the best that I received, but the atmosphere of the spa and decor was not as luxurious as spas in New York or the Caribbean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KyminHtown

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing this review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our team. I will share your comments about the spa with our spa director. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We just returned from a week at the Westin Kierland Villas and had a wonderful time. This is our 5th trip to this resort, and we finally bought a week from Starwood. The entire resort, including the grounds, the pools, the villas, and all the other amenities are first rate. One thing we enjoy while there is the wonderful "wine tastings" and wine dinner sponsored by Westin and delivered by Tony, their "wine guy". I don't play golf, but the course is beautiful and my husband says the practice facilities are the best he's seen (and he plays lots of golf). The hotel also has nice pools and a beautiful spa. Shopping and many nice restaurants are nearby in Kierland Commons, a short walk or free shuttle away.

Room Tip: The Deluxe one bedroom suite has a full kitchen.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cowgirltripper

Thank you for you continued loyalty. Now that you've decided to own, I hope to see you back soon. I will share with Tony your enjoyment of our wine event he hosts.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This resort is great! We came as part of the Starwood Vaction Ownership plan so we used Staroptions for our stay. We stayed in a 1 bedroom premiun villa. it has a full kitchen, dining room for 6, living room area with sofa, chairs and 40" flat screen and firplace. there is a huge bathroom amd large bedroom with king bed and dual closets. this trip was just mmy wife and I so we had plenty of space. The regular 1 bedroom would have been enough space.

There are so many things I liked here I will just list them: nice two pools, grills, pool table, ping pong, life size chess & checkers and lots of public spaces for lounging or sitting by fireplace & fire pit. That is all or the villas. Then you can use all the hotel items like the flow rider, lazy river, spa, golf, restaurants and bagpiper at sunset.

Another benefit is that you don't need a car. They have shuttle service to the hotel, supermarket, and two shopping plazas with good restaurants. There is also a car rental booth at the hotel. On my next visit I will not get a car at the airport and save some there.

Overall I was very impressed with the property and the area and am planning a return visit soon.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Amease

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation with us. I appreciate your thorough discription of your room and our resort. We are fortunate to be in a great area. Between our property, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, and shopping and dining of The Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter, I have many guests also say a car isn't needed. Please let me know if I can be any assistance for your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our one week stay at the Westin Kierland Villas in Scottsdale, AZ was par excellence. The "grounds" are kept to perfection; the entire staff is personable, courteous, and quite efficient. Each employee will enthusiastically and cheerfully go that "extra nine yards" for guests. The manager, Scott Caldwell, has performed a magnificent job in overseeing the training of all of his employees, as well as, providing a luxurious resort for his guests. My husband and I can't wait to return next October!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course are quieter and provide you with a lovely view from your balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your glowing review. I appreciate your recognition, but I know it is our team that makes a good stay great. I look forward to welcoming you back in October.