El Dorado Scottsdale
$158
$139
$195
$179
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$107
Hyatt.com
$799
$178
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$209
$94
Agoda.com
$239
$189
  • Pool
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place was a bunch of apartments and now it's a hotel? but the insides are crap!

I hope the owner reads this and take advice that you can't do a nice job on the outside and then fill the inside with builder grade crap! The toilet seat needed replacing. Mine has gash marks and stains. Also, the builder grade carpet is disgusting! So is the tile. We also waited 30 minutes while the lady at the front desk tried several times to find out information in the system... which we found out consisted of a gmail email account. I also found a rat trap under my sink! Not what I want to see when I'm trying to find a towel. Ugh... I'm leaving now and going to stay at a hotel down the road. I don't care if I have to pay extra.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank rslats
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I am so glad we booked at this hotel! It's more of an apartment feel, with incredible taste in furnishings and decor! The pool area was awesome as well. The staff was really great! If I'm
ever in the Scottsdale-Phoenix area again, this is the only place I would want to stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Wendy G, Manager at El Dorado Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at El Dorado Scottsdale and for writing the nice review on TripAdvisor. We know that you have many choices in your search for a resort and we are happy that you chose our venue. Please let us know how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable.

At your service and Happy Holidays,
Wendy and the El Team
wendy@eldoradoscottsdale.com

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I can't think of a better place in Old Town to stay. The rooms are huge. I think itthey were condos years ago. Everything is brand new very cool. Great staff, great , value and perfect location make this the place You should stay when visiting Scottsdale Arizona

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for staying with us at El Dorado Scottsdale. We know that you have many choices when searching for a place to stay and we are glad that you came to our property.
Please let us know how we can make your next stay even more enjoyable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Wendy and the El Team
wendy@eldoradoscottsdale.com

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have actually been to this resort 3 times now. Each time I go back, I'm amazed at the progress they've made! The first trip was a girls getaway and we had a great time laying by the pool all weekend. We stayed in the black and white room (215) The room itself was amazing and spacious. I can't say enough about the patio! 3 separate tables and a fire pit. We enjoyed eating our meals out there.

The 2nd time I stayed there I took my husband and 4 children with me. We stayed in suite 211, another patio suite. My kids had a blast and loved that the resort supplied pool toys! The grass areas were great for my little ones. My husband and I liked grilling on their bbqs at the pool.

My husband and I just got back from a weekend there. We stayed in suite 215 (Black and white room!) We loved seeing the progress! Even the pictures on their website aren't updated yet. The pops of gray and yellow are perfect. We could see the cabanas coming together, garden areas and my favorite.....the little cafe that's coming! Their grand opening is in 2 weeks and I can't wait to go back and see the final product!

The location is great, especially with the upcoming cool weather. You could walk right to all the shops/restaurants in downtown Scottsdale.

Room Tip: Suite 215! With the positioning of balcony, its shady at the right time!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JaymeW90
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Wow. It was like stepping back into my grandmother's apartment in 1962, right down to the ceramic tile countertops. Somebody spent a lot of money on this property and is making a real effort to remodel it from an apartment building to a hotel but 'resort' is a stretch. Parking in the alley was also a concern of my wife's.

The room was nice, clean, and roomy. The desk service was great. Nice fully equipped kitchen would be good for an extended stay. Bring your own coffee.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple