“A++ BEST BREAKFAST IN SCOTTSDALE”

Butters Pancakes & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 1,284 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Creative daytime dishes & fresh-squeezed OJ share menu space with lunch faves at this buzzy local hot-spot with a comfortable vibe.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Consistently exceptional breakfast spot. Fresh OJ and strong coffee. Diverse menu with finely executed traditional and creative offerings. Quick, attentive service. Lovely decor, ambiance and outdoor patio. Modestly priced for such high level of quality.

9  Thank Bob G

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is my second review on this place and the results were very different than the first visit several months ago. The food was still really good but this time the service was not so great. Listen, I absolutely hate when a server hands me my food! That is poor service. Couple that with a waitress with an attitude and it ain't pretty. But , it was a nice day, sat outside, company was good and a beautiful morning and good coffee. The food IS good but see if they can excede your expectations. I will give it another shot.

1  Thank Rick N
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had breakfast here and found the food to be very tasty and reasonably priced, but the beverages are on the expensive side. $3.29 for a small glass of orange juice and $2.50 for a coffee. So basically we spent $12.00 on beverages here and our check came to $30.00 for two of us.

Service was efficient, eggs were cooked to order, pancakes light and fluffy, the fruit bowl had a nice selection of fruits in it and the ham steak was good size and grilled properly.

1  Thank travels_frequently
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Butters never disappoints. There is usually a short wait, but everything moves quickly once you are seated. We love their coffee, and my husband especially loves their thick-cut bacon. The patio is perfect, weather permitting. Consistently good food and service five minutes from our house...what more could you ask for?! Their sister restaurant Butterfield's on Shea is of the same high caliber.

8  Thank LKCme
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is the most amazing breakfast place ever! My husband and I were in Scottsdale for a week and ate breakfast here four times because it was so good. The food quality was stupendous. Their eggs were the fluffiest I have ever had. I generally do not like grits, but theirs were delicious. One of the best parts is that I can never decide between eggs and pancakes - but, Butters allows you to have pancakes with your eggs as a side (instead of toast, and in addition to grits or hash browns). If only I lived nearby!

While the restaurant is casual, I think the quality of the food makes it appropriate for a special occasion.

9  Thank chrispigirl