“Savory Indian Food”

Add it.
Indian Paradise
Ranked #595 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Check Yelp :-) Why is Trip Advisor so far behind?
Description: Check Yelp :-) Why is Trip Advisor so far behind?
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Every single item my family and I have ordered during our many visits to this restaurant has been above expectations. It was suggested by a friend of mine who is Indian and I have been going there since. My kids love the palak paneer and the freshly baked naans.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

If I could give half stars I'd give this restaurant a 2.5. I've eaten a lot of Indian food in my lifetime, and the quality of the food at Indian Paradise was haphazard. The channa dal was good, as were the chutneys and pickles, but the vegetable samosas were average (though large), and the baigan bharta actually tasted off. Our party ordered two tandoor dishes, and the pieces of meat were vastly outnumbered by a strangely huge quantity of onion and green pepper. Given the variable quality of the food, the prices seemed very high. Service was fine, as was the decor. The location was convenient if you're in North Scottsdale. If I were in the area again, I'd try a different Indian restaurant.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We met a friend here for the Sunday lunch buffet. The buffet was well stocked with many fresh options. There were also several dessert options on the buffet. I thought the food was very good. Our friend, who is a native Indian, also enjoyed the meal. He is a vegetarian and had numerous items from which to choose.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We took food for carry out for dinner. The alu(potato) chat was soggy and over cooked. The food was bad and stale. We ordered Dal makhani and it was smelling as if old. Wouldn't go back here. Don't know how the ambience and service at the restaurant is since we did take out. Located at a nice location. Middle of the town centrally located in a small strip mall.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Good place to eat indian food. One of my top 5 among the indian places to eat in Phoenix.
Good buffet options