“Great Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

This was the best Asian Buffet that I have been to. The prices are reasonable and the food is incredible. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Happened to run into this place by chance. What a find! I want to start with the most impressive part. At most buffets you'll find dinky sushi rolls, which mostly consist of California rolls or avocado rolls etc. At jJasmine they had specialty big pieces of specialty rolls. The sushi chef was making them fresh.
This isn't your typical buffet. It is an Asian themed buffet, you won't find mac n cheese or fried chicken there, but you will find dim sum(on the buffet line), Korean, Japanese and Chinese food. They have mussels and oysters and they have create your own stir fry. There are just too many food items to list. The spotlight of the desert for me was the Italian gelato. They hand scoop it too you. I recommend the mango flavor.
This place was super clean!, always important. I can't wait to go there again! It's a huge restaurant which I love because I was able to take my crying 1 year old and nestled myself into a little corner. We paid $15 per person, including drinks. Not bad when you consider one specialty roll can cost you up to $15.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

i was amazed by their verity. They have cold as well as fried Sushi, fruit bar, lot of verities of sweet dishes, salad bar plus Chiness buffet all you can eat for @21. Crab legs and prime ribs are also included. Price is bit expensive may be because of the Sushi bar. If you have less appetite then you can go for their less expensive takeaway. Around $7 for only Chiness buffet and around @13 that include prime ribs and Sushi. The restaurant is huge and ambiance is also good.

2  Thank Bhabani P
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Was impressed with the variety of fresh sushi made in front of you, Mongolian BBQ, pork ribs, lots of desserts and gelato, mango my favorite. Service was ok, hostess very friendly. My only complaint I have that a child is charged 1.80 per year. but otherwise I will be back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I went to this Asian buffet in the evening. It is all-you-can-eat with a wide variety of sushi, sashimi, stir fries, hibachi and desserts. In the evening it also serves prime rib and crab legs. The food, in general,was tasty. My main problem with Jasmine Tokyo is that it is more expensive than other Asian buffets I have visited. The price is around $21 per person. They like to justify the price by pointing out the prime rib and crab legs options I didn't fine it necessary to try either one on my visit. I would go back if the price was lower, or if I had a discounted meal. In summary, decent food at an inflated price.