“Good variety of food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place used to be the Claimjumper restaurant which still has most of the decor still present. I've never seen this many types of sushi at a buffet restaurant. They had sushi chefs constantly making sushi. Also there was a tempura station with lots of shrimp and vegetables. There is a Mongollian station where you can pick your raw meats, vegetables and noodles ans sauces for them to cook for you. The seafood bar had oysters, shrimp and snow crab legs. The later I would bypass because the shells were difficult to open, like trying to pry open a plastic tube plus when you ate the crabmeat it was watery. Other main station had fried chicken, chow mein, Chinese vegetables, chicken with mushrooms, hot and sour soup.
My wife like the hot and sour soup, but it was luke warm. Some of the hot trays were not as hot as I would have liked.
All the food seems to be fresh and the flavors of the dishes is not overboard. They don't moniitor the restrooms because the men's was pretty filthy and a toilet clogged. Parking is a problem with three excellent restaurants in the same complex.Dinner was $21.99.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is not your ordinary Chinese Buffet. You will find a huge delicious selections of seafood, vegetable dishes, some authentic dishes, carving station( prime rib), great choice of sushi rolls. They even have a wok station. If you want to go healthy, try the to-fu with vegetables, saute mushrooms, steam calamari, salad bar, steam fish, oysters, and crab legs. My favorites are the meaty char shu pork ribs, and the roast duck. Trust me, it's all here at Jasmine. They also have a nice selection of deserts, including gelato.

Happy hour is 3:00 to 6:00. Wine is $3.00, and draft is $2.00. Dinner will cost you $21.99, but so worth it. If you go before March 15, 2013, there is a 20% off anniversary coupon. Just go to Jasmine Tokyo coupon site. After, It goes back to 10%.
I've been there for lunch, and the only big difference that I've noticed, is that they don't have the oysters, crab legs, prime rib, and the pork ribs. Lunch is $11.99.

Very comfortable and clean place. Friendly service. I will always return!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

With fewer good Asian buffets, we decided to try this new one is Scottsdale. The price was high at 21.99 per person (seniors do get a discount) and when we saw how vast the selections were we decided to give it a go. Selections range from a Sushi bar, Tempora bar, Prime rib, Crab legs and a host of unique Asian dishes. Did enjoy the Tofu in some of there veggie dishes. Skip the salad bar for there are too many other selections more interesting to choose from. Overall, the service was very nice, food was typical asian flavors and a wee bit over priced. I would recommend you try it...at least once.

3  Thank Jan C
Reviewed October 21, 2012

buffets...usually they mean lots of mediocre food. however, this place tries really hard to please...servers are excellent, the food can be delicious and there is plenty of it!!! some temperature issues, but they tried...sushi bar is yummy as are some of the dishes, while others may be a bit less stellar. the good news is that you can always try something else! give it a shot....you will enjoy it

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The sushi that I tried really was above average. I really liked the spicy fish over the watermellon best.They offer a large selection of slightly upscale Asian Salads and many Asian Hot dishes along with a craving station and stir fry station. The beef dishes I tried were tasty but too chewy for my liking and the salmon was a better grade than budget Asian Buffets but was over cooked. I did like the tofu sir fry with bok choy and all the really nice vegetable dishes. I'd go back to dine here again. Service we had was very good. I think the dinner price was $21.99

1  Thank TheSaltyPepper