We spent 2 nights here at the end of our vacation after Sedona & Grand Canyon. This hotel was great. All staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and extremely comfortable. The suite style was great with a child to have her own "room" and tv. She loved it. We requested a first floor, poolside room at a slightly higher rate. It was well worth it to walk out the slider to the pool. The patio area was also nice for relaxing with coffee in the morning or wine in the evening. The inner courtyard/pool area is a lovely oasis.
There is a larger than average hotel refrigerator and microwave.
Breakfast is expanded continental. It is good quality and suited our needs. Happy hour from 5 to 7 is a nice touch with snacks and beer & wine. Coffee is available 24 hrs and iced tea & lemonade are available most of the day. Cookies & milk are served in the evening. Delicious extras served by the very friendly staff. We also recieved a gift bag of snacks & water upon arrival.
Troublefree wifi is available and 2 computers with printers are available for use in the lobby.
Location is an easy 15-20 minute drive to the airport. Old Town is about 1/2 mile away but not a nice walk however a very easy 5 minute drive.
I highly recommend this hotel and would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale is a lovely oasis that offers the excitement and attractions of a busy metropolis, as well as the quiet and laid-back atmosphere of a Western town. The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Scottsdale offers easy access to the area's attractions and lovely desert landscape. Corporate travelers appreciate that our modern facilities include a well-equipped Business Center, as well as an 875-sq-ft event room. The hotel's location in Scottsdale, Arizona places guests near such area businesses as Scottsdale Healthcare, General Dynamics, Boeing and Greenbaum Surgery Center. We suggest that you take the time to explore the nearby, beautiful Desert Botanical Garden. After spending the morning at the garden, head over to the Phoenix Zoo for a fun-filled afternoon. If you're in the mood to go shopping, you can check out Old Town Scottsdale or Fashion Square Mall. While visiting, be sure to check the schedules at Scottsdale Stadium and WestWorld to see what events are in town. Our complimentary, hot breakfast ensures that you start your day off the right way with a hearty meal. We provide free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel's facility, and the Scottsdale, Arizona area is easily accessible with our free shuttle. We look forward to welcoming you to the all-suite Holiday Inn Express® Scottsdale hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale
- Holiday Inn Scottsdale