All reviews happy hour cookies and milk managers reception free shuttle french doors hotel shuttle balcony overlooking the pool separate sitting area free breakfast refrigerator and microwave spring training pretzels ceiling fan yogurt shuttle service two queen beds mile radius
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Holiday Inn Old Town Scottsdale AZ is a well situated comfortable accommodation with good rates and a comfortable atmosphere near the Old Town Shopping area, within a 20 minute drive of the Phoenix Airport at the base of Scottsdale Rd. S.
Adequate amenities and pool, breakfast included. Rooms are modern with good beds and linens. Best Rooms are ground floor inner courtyard since they have poolside access. Quiet area with lots of parking.

Room Tip: Ground Floor Inner Courtyard have poolside access and are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Our stay was very nice. The hotel is a line of reputable hotel chains. We arrived as a large group and checkin was prompt, orderly and very quick. Our room was very spacious (2 queen size beds, a separate room with a small sofa with a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and 2 tvs, room 255). Bed was extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows labeled firm and soft. Hallways were very quiet. Bathroom was extremely clean with all expected amenities (hair blower, soaps, shampoo and conditioner). There is free wi-if in the rooms, free buffet style breakfast each morning. Hotel staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Near restaurants within walking distance. Also has elevators and plenty of parking.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia A
TeamConcord, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Patricia A, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are so happy you had a great night's rest and that our accommodations and amenities were to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.

Regards,
Trisha Ryno

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel and reasonable priced. Plus it was very spacious. I had two separate rooms and plus the amenities. It was somewhat updated not particularly my style but felt very clean and modern. The staff was excellent and accommodating plus friendly. My only complaint is this Holiday Inn did not credit me for my stay as it was booked through my company. Almost all other Holiday Inns will give me credit for my stay regardless of who booked the room. So I was very disappointed. I probably won’t stay at this Holiday Inn because of that one glitch. I like consistency and this was a rare one cause usually IHG brands give points regardless of how it was booked. This one did not so can’t give you my business anymore. But I will Reccomends it to folks who don’t need point like I do.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Good
Check in went reasonably well and the front desk accommodated a request for a top floor room. The hotel, room, and bathroom were clean. The room was spacious and the tub had a very good anti-slip bottom. The WiFi connects and works. Breakfast had a variety of items that were replaced regularly.
Bad
The a/c unit has a continuous rattle that makes it hard to sleep. The room supplied Ethernet cable did not work.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
TeamConcord, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scottsdale - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Gerald G.,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Scottsdale - Old Town and for posting such an awesome review of our hotel! It was a pleasure to read we met all of your expectations, but we do apologize for the minor issues you encountered. Please know you may always alert us to any issue that pops up. We want you to be as comfortable as possible! We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Scottsdale!

Trisha Ryno

Reviewed November 11, 2017

We stayed here for a week. I can't think of anything I did not like about this motel. The staff (very friendly and helpful), room 140 ( great location), happy hour, the shuttle service, pool and breakfast were all fantastic. I wish I could remember their names (staff) from Lance who printed our tickets for the boat ride to soccer girl who rode her bike to work. Thanks for a fantastic week.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family