Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing spa all around!

One of the prettiest spas I’ve ever been to. It’s small and cozy, doesn’t have a locker room or... read more

Reviewed yesterday
879carmelc
via mobile
Precious Spa Gem! Impeccable Guest Services & Amazing Therapists!

This Spa has been in our top favorite list for many months now, their recent 2020 upgrades just... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $76.93
from $129.49
from $233.58
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I visited the La Vidorra Spa on a Wednesday for a pedicure, a facial, and a 50m massage. I called on Monday and Jill was able to accommodate all my requests at pretty short notice and was super helpful and welcoming. All of the Spa employees I met were kind, professional, and I enjoyed all of my treatments. Triss did an adorable Dazzle Dry pedicure for me and Sharon’s facial was extremely soothing and hydrating in the heat. I would definitely go to La Vidorra again for a cute, relaxing day spa experience!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank NVScottsdale
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Something important to know before choosing the Scott for its spa is that it is not a full service spa in the sense that you can spend all day there relaxing. It's the kind of place you just go in for your service and leave. We went for a Bachelorette party so we all thought we would be spending the day together lounging at the spa. On the flipside, I had the BEST massage of my life there. It was amazing.

Date of experience: January 2019
Escape33037971399, Manager at La Vidorra Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Hello Meghan,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We apologize for not communicating properly to you about our lovely boutique style spa.
We are very proud of our Massage Therapists, we certainly have the BEST talent in all Scottsdale!

In appreciation,

La Vidorra Spa

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Amazing facial experience with Laura - so skilled and knowledgeable. Extremely relaxing and my face, arms, hands feel so moisturized.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Kristy M
Escape33037971399, Manager at La Vidorra Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

The team here at La Vidorra Spa is thrilled to hear your feedback Kristy!
Thank you for the opportunity to pamper you.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in during some down time on a business trip. I chose the la vidorra expeirence, which is a soak in a large clawfoot tub followed by a body scrub and massage. AMAZING! Everyone was so accomodating and so nice.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Rachael P
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My mom and aunt and I spent a wonderful day at this special Spa at The Scott Resort. Carol Ford, the Spa director, is incredible and set up an amazing morning for us. We each sampled the great Summer Spa specials including the unique vishee massage and facials. The Spa is small but beautiful. The treatments were awesome. After the service we spent the rest of the morning at the pool which wasn’t crowded and had great cocktails. Thank you - can’t wait until next time!

Date of experience: August 2018