“Awesome ice cream”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome ice cream”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I'm normally not crazy for ice cream, but this stuff is amazing. The flavors are creative and delicious, and prices are reasonable. I wouldn't go anywhere else for ice cream if this is an option. I can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2014

Vancouver, BC
“Best sakted caramel ever”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Friendly, helpful, happy staff. Always busy but line-up goes fast. Welcome to sample then choose. Best salted caramel ice cream I have had and I have had many! Good value compared to other gourmet ice creameries. I come here every time I visit Scottsdale. This past week, I went twice and had a triple both times. Everyone I've ever gone here with also loves Sweet Republic. Opening a second store this week in Arcadia near Hana! Next time...

• Visited April 2014
Peoria
“Our favorite spot in Scottsdale”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Sweet Republic is the absolute BEST ice cream I've ever had. The salted butter caramel is outstanding as well as many other other flavors! The staff is always friendly and knowledgable. Prices are more than you would spend at a Dairy Queen, but for good reason. The ice cream is worth every penny! One of the owners is always present which I also think is a nice touch. Go to Sweet Republic! You won't regret it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank PGT34
Rocky River, Ohio, United States
“Friendly service, funky atmosphere, so-so ice cream”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The funky decor and friendly service at Sweet Republic made the visit worthwhile, but the ice cream is at best average. It is not especially rich or creamy, but does come in an interesting variety of flavors, some traditional, some innovative. My caramel sundae topping had an odd taste undertone, almost burnt, and the "hot fudge" on my companion's sundae was squirted out of a squeeze bottle, so it was thinner and not as hot as normal hot fudge. Sweet Republic might be worth a quick trip if you are nearby and craving ice cream. If you have time, though, I would guess you could probably do better.

Visited January 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Wow - so different”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Strange location, but if you can find it and find your way there, it is pricey but worth it for a try at some of their unique flavors. Once I ordered the mint ice cream and I was politely offered a sample as they use real mint leaves, not processed mint like most ice cream. It was very different but very delicious. The chocolate is the most decadent I have every tried. I look forward to more tries. They also have candies you can't find elsewhere or are hard to find, turkish taffy, handmade carmels, etc. Worth the price!

Visited October 2013