“Quick stay. Good location”

Residence Inn Scottsdale North
Ranked #57 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Peoria, Arizona
“Quick stay. Good location”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Three Marriott properties right near to each other. I chose this for size of room, free breakfast, free WiFi, and price. Nice stay and easy parking access. Stores and restaurants are all close by. I like the idea of 3 different buildings. Bed and couch comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Gregory W
Brent G, Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi Gregory - Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your recent stay with us. Like you say, our large rooms pack lots of value with complimentary breakfast, WiFi, and much more. Your review and feeback makes a difference, so thanks for taking the time to let us know. Please contact me if there's anything that I can do for you.

brent.goss@rhwhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
UK
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night in a two bed, two bath suite.

The suite was great, clean and plenty of space. The check in was a breeze - with a really helpful and informative member of staff on the desk.

The hotel is walking distance to some restaurants, so made a great overnight stop for us.

We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank airedale_travellers
Hello Travelers - Thank you for your review. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us all the way from the UK. Hopefully your travels bring you back to Scottsdale again soon and if so, we hope to see you again! Please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Last minute decision to stay here. Service was outstanding. We had a minor issue of the TV remote not always working and the staff responded within seconds with a new remote and new batteries. Room was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank billandchris12843
Brent G, Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello BillandChris - Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Although it was a last minute decision, I'm sure that you made the right one. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to solve the issue with your remote control. Our rooms and breakfast continually get high marks from our guests, so your report pleases but doesn't surprise me. Hopefully your travels will bring you back to Scottsdale sometime soon, and when they do, I'll be happy to have you stay with us once again. Please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel, amenities and staff are really good. I enjoyed more for the price I paid for. I recommend this for both long term and short term stays. The King room is really good. Staff are really helpful. Close to nice restaurants and shopping malls.

Room Tip: Try to choose the King room though you are alone. It is spacious and good.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hi Bhaskara - I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Here at Residence Inn we strive to provide incredible value to each of our guests and it's nice to hear that you agree. Our King rooms are my favorite as well. Open, spacious, and plenty of natural light. Next time that you come to town, let me know and I'll make sure that you're placed in one of our King suites again.

Thanks!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

What a great experience. The front desk was very accommodating and extremely polite. There was a complimentary light dinner that was delicious, as was the breakfast.

The room was spotless, nicely appointed with very comfortable beds.

It was a great bargain for the money, and will be my Scottsdale home when I visit again.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor,mountain view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ka6mbk
Brent G, Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm pleased that you so enjoyed our property. Our staff is proud of our hotel and it shows in their work and dedication. I look forward to your next visit to Scottsdale and in the meantime, please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had the BEST family vacation while staying at the Residence Inn North Scottsdale. Customer service is obviously a priority here and every staff member we encountered was polite and courteous.

Upon arrival, we were upgraded from the 1 bedroom suite we had reserved and put into a 2 bedroom suite on the back side of the hotel. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name that upgraded us. He deserves a lot of credit!! It was absolutely the best room ever! It was quiet and our teenagers had their own bedroom and bathroom while my husband and I had ours. We spent most of our time relaxing at the pool or eating a plentiful breakfast. They also have the evening reception which really helped us to save even more money by not eating out.

We were very sad to go but are already planning our trip next year and our stay will again include the Residence Inn Scottsdale North.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mlempx4
Brent G, Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hello mlempx4 - I'm so pleased to hear that you had such a great family vacation! Aside from the fact that our facilities are perfect for a relaxing, family trip, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service for exactly the reasons that you mentioned...We want you to have a wonderful time and we would love to have you return to us on your next trip. Both of these goals seem to be accomplished.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you in the meantime.

Kent, Ohio
Reviewed July 12, 2013

From the check-in, to the room and the buffet breakfast, 4 stars. Got it late (9pm), no issues with reservation, room was the usual Residence Inn room (nice). Only 15-20 minutes from Sky Harbor and lots of restaurants around. Very clean inside and out. Breakfast buffet was nice, in fact the only thing not terrific was the chairs. At some point they had cushioning but it's compressed to 2mm of tissue paper. Other than that, Wonderful!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brent G, Manager at Residence Inn Scottsdale North, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hi pKelly - Thanks for your review. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I just have a question of clarification for you. Were you referring to the chair in your room or the chairs down at breakfast? I ask so that we can investigate and remedy this issue.

I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on another trip to Scottsdale sometime in the near future.

Please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.