“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale/Riverwalk
Ranked #26 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Newer property, extremely well maintained, great value. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean place for a reasonable price. If your are looking for a clean hotel in Scottsdale, you might want to consider this one. We were really impressed with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Clean, comfortable beds, reasonable continental breakfast. No complaints.

Pros: Close access to the Topgolf center, Talking Sticks Golf, and of course Talking Sticks Resorts. Also easy access to the 101, and downtown Scottsdale.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

As prior reviewers have noted, this is a newer and very clean hotel right off the 101 Loop. I was looking for someplace nearer PHX than north Scottsdale, where I had been the previous two nights. Price was right, and location near the freeway provided easy access to the airport. It's by itself just east of the freeway, adjacent to a casino resort, but you can park right next to the building.

I checked in with Chris, and the process took literally four minutes. I had my ID and credit card ready, he found my reservation, and a little small talk later, I had my room key in hand. I had the junior suite, which was neat and spacious for $85/night. AC worked fine, facility had a pool, and despite proximity to the freeway, was very quiet. I'd highly recommend! Lots of hotels in Scottsdale and Phoenix, and this Hampton Inn is a reasonably priced gem.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is in a great location, right off the highway, near a shopping/retail district. It is new and thus in good location. Housekeeping was friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again. We had a nice dinner at the nearby casino.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Place is quiet and the room is very nice. Located right across the street from casino (Talking Stick). Don't expect much from the free breakfast, but the price was right. Looking forward to staying again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the bed was so comfortable that we did not want to get out of it! I highly recommend this hotel for your stay. we were there for the 4th of July and our room faced South so we could see all the fireworks across the valley. Will definetly go back!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was satisfied with service. I will recommend other people to stay there at that location. That was my first time their to that location so, for me, it was a very good experience staying there. I would like to take my family there in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business