“Good”

Rhythm and Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhythm and Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 1,261 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We came here following our friend's regimentation and we like it. Found the next door gelato to be excellent. We will be back for sure.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great pizza and salads”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a small place in a shopping center..Friendly service and great food! I had a delicious salad with the main ingredient being brussel sprouts!! My husband had a fantastic pepperoni pizza with a thin crust. We had been there a couple of years ago for dinner and I had the BEST steak I had ever tasted!!!

Overall, price and ambience are better than average! Food has never been a disappointment!! Now that the weather is getting cooler, enjoy the patio seating!

• Visited August 2012
“The Chicken Marsala had me coming back for more”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have had both lunch and dinner here and enjoyed them both. There was plenty of food and a good selection to choose from. I had a good house salad but really enjoyed the Chicken
Marsala. I requested more vegetables in lieu of potatoes and they filled my request with no problem. There was a good crowd of people so people have found this pleasant spot.

• Visited February 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“HAPPY HOUR PLUS MORE!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We are always looking for a great place to do happy hour. We found a new one Rhythem & Wine Bistro in North Scottsdale. Same people who own Jalapeno Inferno and we love that place too. Ok here is their happy hour food faire. we had the following Bruschetta three different ways. Sliced prosciutto w/gorgonzola and carmelized onions,
Brie and Apples w/fig jam, Charred steak tenderlion w/blue cheese. simpley very tasty.
we had the special of that day which was two grilled floured tortillas stuffed with the most wonderful tasting pork flavored with green chiles we have ever eaten. We will go back for more happy hours plus try their dinner menu which looks good.

• Visited February 2012