“Just OK”

Cuisines: Chinese
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

It will not be crowded. The potstickers are substandard (too thick -- we heard a customer complain!). The food is fine but not equal to the standard set by another nearby chinese place. The service is very good. No problem finding a parking place. They do fast carry-outs.

Visited October 2011

Centerton, Arkansas
“Simply the best”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I didn't want to share this place because I don't want it to get too busy for us to just drop in! It is simply the best asian food I have had since moving to the valley. Reminds me of eating in New York City without the attitude! They have the best wonton soup I have ever had. Canton noodles are excellent, as well as the string beans. Have not had anything that we haven't liked.

• Visited January 2012