“Tempe with Tiffany!”

and up
Segway Tour of Tempe Town Lake in Arizona
Ranked #3 of 53 Tours in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Established: 2005. We tour 2 incredible locations: Old Town and Tempe Town Lake. 2017 Traveller's Choice Winners. Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor for 4 years.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had a blast yesterday on the Segway tour of Tempe! Tiffany was a great host and made it easy to learn how to use the segways. Within minutes we were racing and doing donuts. But we all want to buy one now! Don't forget to go backwards (just kidding Tif)

SegwayofScottsdaleAZ, Owner at Segway of Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

We are delighted you enjoyed your tour with Segway of Scottsdale and Tempe and thank you for the feedback.
It is wonderful to hear from our valued customers and we appreciate your business.

Segway of Scottsdale and Tempe

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Wow! What can be said but Segways are awesome and SO easy to ride! I was somewhat nervous about the adventure but the staff is GREAT and make you feel comfortable and completely at ease. Segway of Scottsdale has customer service down to a science!! Starting with the scheduled of our tour all the way to the end. We are still laughing and talking about our Segway experience, can't wait to see you again at Tempe Town Lake!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I have road serval times and I love Segways! I treated my family from New York and it was the highlight of the trip! The photos the staff members Tiffany and Devin took were fantastic! We made it our Christmas Card!!

Thanks Segway of Scottsdale for all the great memories, see you again soon (in February!)

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I took the Desert Ridge tour with Tiffany as our guide. Tiffany is a great tour guide and very patient and informative. It was my first time on Segway and Tiffany was so understanding about my excitement and anxiety. The tour was really fun and I met a really nice family also. We actually rode down sidewalks, across streets and through the desert. I can't wait to come back and next time do the Old town tour or maybe Tempe Lake. Everyone should do this at least once in their life .

Reviewed September 17, 2013

A last minute decision, I called Segway of Scottsdale to see if they had availability for a segway tour at the JW Mariott for my husband and I that evening. It was our last night in Phoenix and we really wanted the chance to try a segway tour before we went home. They did have room and I went immediately to Groupon and purchased a half price coupon. Printed it out at our hotel's business center.

When we finally found the area near the tennis courts at the JW Marriot where the segways were set up and where our tour would begin; we were surprised and pleased that we would be the only participants in this tour. Our guide, Tiffany was excellent in explaining all the safety rules and made me feel so comfortable on the segway (as I have never been on one before). We had a sunset tour of the streets and desert around the Marriott. We had so much fun and got great photos of a large cactus and the sunset. Tiffany was an excellent tour guide that told us many facts about the area and vegetation and wild life.

We recommend this tour to everyone. We will definitely do it again the next time we travel to the area.