“My new favorite pizza!”

Neighborhood: Central Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona USA
“My new favorite pizza!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Well, actually I love their pizza but what I get is their salad pizza. Yummy salad on the top of a baked crust with cheese and spices on it. I got it once and haven't gotten anything else since. I really like their house dressing too - a mixture of ranch and vinaigrette. But hopefully someone at the table gets a pizza too so I can have a bit of that!

“Fair pizza”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I use to always go to NYPD, it was great pizza. I asked for extra sauce on the pizza and to have it well done. it was neither, I had to get a side of pizza sauce it was so dry. They brought it and it was cold. It is a nice atmosphere for families with kids. But as far as food, not to good anymore. That is to bad because NYPD is a great concept chain. I will not be going again.

Fredericton, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is some of the best pizza I have ever had. It was a little expensive but well worth it. Lots of fresh toppings.

• Visited November 2012