“Overhyped!”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #5 of 33 Fun & Games in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Rochester, Minnesota
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Overhyped!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I saw this theater very close to our hotel and then saw the Trip advisor reviews. I was excited to "experience" watching a movie here. My first shock was the $32 price tag for two people. These were the cheap seats by the way. They are leather chairs that don't recline and I was actually uncomfortable. My head had to be positioned in a very straight angle and I left the theater with a headache. I don't think I could ever use the more expensive seats in the back with wait staff and blankets and pillows. Hopefully they are clean but who knows. The bathrooms looked like they were pretty posh at one time but it was dirty and 3 stalls I looked into hadn't been flushed by the "automatic" flusher. Ick. The screen and sound was awesome. I just thought for $32 I would be WOWed and I left say eh.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Vicki000

Toronto, ON
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great Concept”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I really loved the concept of the iPic Theaters. We saw Captain Phillips there and would go back again. We did not buy the super premium seats (as online it looks like they simply include a reclining option but I didn't want that for watching a movie), but realized the big selling feature is getting in-seat service with those seats. I recommend that you only get the super premium seats, as its a pain to walk from the food area with trays of food and drinks. The sliders were excellent, the bar was great, and overall modern design of the facility was fantastic and incredibly clean, and the service was excellent as well. I would highly recommend iPic! Wish there was one in Toronto....;-)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peter Z
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your iPic Theaters experience. We pride ourselves in providing the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing experience. ”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I knew this place was special when I got my car valet and the beginning. You go up the steps and you are there. Nice staff. Pricey but worth it. My wife and I shared sliders and a bottle of wine while watching a movie.

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters, and we hope you will join us again soon!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the price”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want to spend quite a bit on a movie theater this is the place! The seats are amazing, the food is delicious, and the workers are great.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Megan_elizabeth18
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food and entertainment at iPic Theaters, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Rochester, MN
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great experience watching movie Gravity”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Nice comfortable seats. Admission was 25$ so it's more of a special occasion movie place than a place you want to go week in and week out. We didn't try the food but free popcorn was okay.

Visited October 2013