“S'mores cupcake..yummy!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Bakeries in Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I like to bake and I like cupcakes, but will usually choose a good brownie over any cupcake. I loved the S'mores cupcake very much with the marshmallow icing and the chocolate cake with gram cracker surprise at the bottom. However, it does not need the hard chocolate lump in the middle! The cupcake tastes better without it. The Strawberry cupcake was good except for the slightly gritty sugar in the icing! The cake is awesome! The peanut butter banana cake was a hit with my husband, although I took taste of the banana cake and it was good but like all banana cakes or bread it was a little gummy! I gave it four stars because I expected better! We gave it four times and same everyday. I do like the wood forks and the plates, nice touch!

There are newer reviews for Sprinkles Cupcakes - Scottsdale Location

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We love Sprinkles and always stop every time we are in Scottsdale. We love the black and white and red velvet.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

All flavors of cupcakes are to die for. My dog loves the cupcakes for dogs as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I love the spice cupcakes reminds me of a Mexican cookie.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you're going to really cheat, they typically have some great flavors to choose from. If you only want to semi-cheat, they have vegan and gluten free options, which is nice. Always busy; be prepared to wait.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had heard about these so wanted to try them. Went there the day after Thanksgiving. Disappointed on multiple levels. First they have no organized lines. It was basically a free for all and the girls behind the counter were oblivious to everything. People were cutting others in line, so rude. The workers could not even get the order correct. Despite the less than professional experience obtaining the cupcakes, I was looking forward to eating them based on all the hype. That was the biggest disappointment as they were very dry and the flavors were off. Will not visit again and do not recommend to anyone.