“Quick and light dessert!”

Sprinkles Cupcakes - Scottsdale Location
Ranked #1 of 28 Bakeries in Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Phoenix
“Quick and light dessert!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped here after Valentine's dinner since we didn't want a heavy dessert and had heard great things about it. These are some fancy cupcakes! We had a dark chocolate and red velvet. Both were very good and well worth the price.

Visited February 2013

Prescott, Arizona
“Terrible Location”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Can't understand why people line up for this? Name recognition maybe. Frostings are too sweet and the cupcakes are outrageously overpriced. The narrow driveway is hard to navigate right off of Scottsdale.

Visited December 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Best cupcakes”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Being a fan of Cupcake Wars, we had to see if Sprinkles lived up to the hype. Earlier in our trip, we had stopped at a competitor in Northern Scottsdale so we could compare, thinking, it's just a cupcake, right?? With Sprinkles, the difference was obvious. Not only were their cakes less expensive (albiet a bit smaller), but a great portion and more importantly their cakes were super moist, frosting sweet enough to enjoy but not gaging sweet like the other place. Definately not disappointed and would look for another Sprinkles again when we travel.

• Visited November 2012
Spooner, Wisconsin
“G-Free Heaven”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

It must be nice to get cupcakes whenever you want wherever you want but for a gluten free person, I'm not so lucky. I was so happy to be staying in Scottsdale period, but delighted when I found out the Sprinkles down the road not only had gluten free cupcakes BUT had RED VELVET gf cupcakes. I went, twice, and I found the employees to be helpful, friendly, and fun. They took my needs very seriously and had the cupcakes in the back away from the regular ones, and the ypackaged my delights with care. I wish I didn't live so far from, but it's probabaly good that I do. I commend them on making a quality product that everyone can enjoy. What a great company!

• Visited December 2011
“Temporary Insanity....”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Seems like everyone went a little gaga for cupcakes. Let's be honest they have been around for a long time. They really haven't changed much except now they have a lot more icing on them with stuff stuck in it. If you can fight through the soccer moms picking up Sally Sue's birthday surprise you will enjoy a sprinkles cupcake - just set your sights low because they won't be much better than moms!