“Wish this was local to us” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mozart Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Mozart Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Cafe, Israeli
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denton, Texas
“Wish this was local to us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews on TA and what a wonderful meal we had. I actually didn't think my husband would enjoy it because it's vegetarian Mediterranean but to our shock he really wanted to go back again during our stay (we didn't get to). My husband had an iced tea and the pasta with alfredo sauce, I had a strawberry lemonade based on the reviews on this site, the sesame and poppy seed salmon with lemon sauce and we shared their zucchini fritters (a must try). Even my veggie hating husband loved the zucchini fritters...they were very good. They also have a salad that is very minimal but oh so tasty. We also ordered a couple loaves of challah to take back with us to Dallas and they were pretty good as well. I actually didn't use one of the loafs until about 10 days later and I just had it wrapped in the original bag and it was still as fresh as when we bought it.

• Visited November 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Lovely local gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a lovely, family owned, local gem! The food here is delicious and the atmosphere makes me feel like I am back in the ' old country'...wherever that may be :). I have come here several times and every time has been wonderful! The lemon herb tilapia with grilled/roasted potatoes are incredible... The falafel is just right...perfectly crunchy on the outside! The restaurant is very clean and comfortable. The servers are charming and friendly. A great place for lunch anytime!

• Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Does not disappoint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is not your run of the mill kosher restaurant. Even the non-kosher consumer will enjoy the fresh vegetarian Mediterranean dishes that Mozart has to offer! I highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Eilat, Israel
“What a pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

a kosher-certified cafe that looks and feels like a regular restaurant, excellent selection of imaginative dairy/vegetarian sandwiches (I had roast vegetables and feta on a grilled panini with a vinaigrette salad of baby leaves on the side), good service, spacious dining area with a roomy feel, and outside tables as well. The only negative was the less than minimal pastry selection, but maybe because it was Friday noontime (and they're closed on Fri nite/Saturday so maybe they don't want to get stuck with too much that would go stale)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious food I can walk to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place a few times now and I have yet to be disappointed. Everything from the egg bagel sandwich to the salads tossed with oil and vinegar ( as opposed to a bottled dressing) to the falafel is fabulous and very reasonably priced. The salmon wrap is my new favorite! Definitely try the strawberry lemonade. FRESH strawberries tossed in a blender with lemonade makes it almost smoothie-like. The ' mangozart' smoothie is phenomenal as well. Orange juice, mango and pineapple blended for a citrus delight. Lots of fresh choices makes this a staple when I'm home.

• Visited May 2013