“excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I met with some friends, ordered Shakshuka and spicy moroccon salmon - Delicious!
great service, friendly staff. my friend ordered the falafel pita and said its as tasty as in Israel.
recommended.

1  Thank idan c
There are newer reviews for Mozart Cafe & Bakery

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a very casual Kosher eatery that is mostly vegetarian. You won't be able to order any chicken or meat here. I've been here twice and both times have been impressed with the pita sandwiches. I had the falafel pita and the all vegetable with egg pitas. Both were very packed with a lot of tasty food and the side chopped salad with very fresh.They don't fry anything here so your not getting anything fried. We also tried both of the tuna sandwiches I would AVOID the Italian tuna, but the other one with the lemon in the sandwich is OK. The bakery is mostly empty on Sundays but I have tried some good baked goods here. Service both times were very good. They are closed Friday nights and all day Saturday.

1  Thank TheSaltyPepper
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a great time and the food was delicious. We had to taste more and even though we were full we ordered more. But the best part was the lady who served us I think her name was Sarah, she was just incredible. She gave us time when we needed it and was right there when we needed her. A true asset to the cafe.

1  Thank zfeld
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I met with a couple of old friends there for breakfast, and we were very pleasantly surprised at the service and quality of the meal. The staff was very friendly and accommodating--we sat and visited for for 2 1/2 hours and they just kept bringing their wonderful coffee, with no indication at all that it was time to go. They have the Israeli custom of serving salad with breakfast, which I love, and one of my friends had only that. I had the shakshuka, which is poached eggs with a spicy tomato sauce, and my other friend had Mozart scramble: eggs scrambled with onions, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese; and both came with salad and toast on the side. Everything was plentiful and delicious, and many of the ingredients are actually imported from Israel. We will definitely go there again.

1  Thank JimmiePalmer
Reviewed April 29, 2012

THEY HAD GREAT SERVICE, AND GOOD FOOD. I took friends, clients, and everyone was happy. Their personal pizza fed 2 people. Would go back in a second.
Thanks,