“Excellent”

Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Boston
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

What a find this was ! Atmosphere, service and food was exceptional, Got there early and the host and waiter were very attentive, Excellent spaghetti carbonara and then tiramisu for dessert.

• Visited November 2012

“Great little Italian bistro”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Much better than the location would have lead us to believe. We live in the local area and like to try new places. We are glad we gave this place a try. Despite being in a "strip mall" location next door to a Subway restaurant, we had a nice authentic Italian dinner. Having spent considerable time in both Naples and Rome, this came as a nice treat!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Authentic and good.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I met the owner (Lorenzo) and he invited me to his place. It is next to Starbucks, and surrounded by more expensive "name" itlaian restaurants. I would encourage you to give this place a try. Lorenzo and the wait staff are very attentive, friendly and offer real suggestions. They are wiling to modify anything they can to meet your individual needs. Plenty of bread to start with, and the salad was fresh and had a variety of lettuce. my wife's gnocchi was hand-made with a superb marinara sauce. I had a veal dish with side pasta and veggies...very good. the wine Lorenzo picked was excellent and the Tiramesu was THE BEST my wife and I have ever tasted. We fought over the marzipan whipped topping!!!! A great meal in a quaint place. Get over the location (next to starbucks) and give it a try. Better food at a fraction of the price than the other places to the east.

• Visited December 2011