“That was great!”

Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
San Jose, California
“That was great!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

That was an excellent meal! From the salad, to the main dish, to the dessert, it was all just great! It was so good I went back a couple nights later and had the chicken parmesan again. The salad was fresh and had a unique dressing. The wine selection is more that adaqute and a full bar is also available. Included is a very capable and friendly staff. If the owner is there he makes it a point to stop at every table to check on the meals. Next time I'm in Scottsdale I will dine here again.

• Visited January 2013

Surprise, Arizona
“Italian gastro pub !”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very unique Italian restaurant. I have been dining here for about a year or since they opened. At first they were very modern italian menu now they have somewhat transitioned to a combination of modern and traditional, and I absolutely love what they are doing. All pasta dishes are made in -house from scratch and you can tell the difference. Delish. Very knowledgeable staff on the menu and beer and wine. First and foremost I love the food ( my favorite in Scottsdale) but one of the reasons why I visit so often is it satisfies my cravings. If I am in the mood for a burger or bar food like ribs or clams & sausage with broccoli rappini and a cold I.P.A. or a import wheat beer I eat right at the bar. If I am in the mood for pasta or seafood with a good bottle of wine then I camp out at one there booths and just enjoy the music ( always changing , never sleepy ) and do the whole three course dinner and never been dissapointed.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ooiirraammm
Glendale, Arizona
“The first time was better than yesterday's meal.”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The first time I ate here it was fabulous, but I was disappointed with yesterday's dinner. Our waiter was absolutely charming.They have like 20 types of beers on tap.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Karen110551
Phoenix, Arizona
“Everything seemed all ready made and reheated”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We started with a cheese plate and when we received it all the ends were dry and it seemed like the cheese was not recently cut so that wasn't so great but we didn't think too much of it. I ordered the fish special and it was very dried up more so than when you reheat fish and the "new" potatoes were all shriveled up like when you over microwave them and when you cut them they were brown like old over reheated potatoes. My vegetables were good and fresh and the sauce tasted good but with the dry fish that also was unusually small (about 3 oz and $29) and the poor potatoes made this an undesirable meal. My husbands meal looked great when it came out but was ice cold inside the pork shank, the menu said it came with heirloom beans but he received canned chickpeas mixed with some lentils he said the sauce they were in was good. We informed our waiter about the dry fish and the ice cold center of the pork shank and he offered to reheat it. We declined because we wanted to have dinner together even if it wasn't so great and the waiter didn't say anything about my dry fish. They took $12 off the check and we informed the waiter he forgot to bring us a bread basket. Management didn't show up to say anything. I don't know if they are this way all the time or not but I won't go back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TheSaltyPepper
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic food, great atmosphere - fun date night!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Fantastic restaurant - the best ravioli plus great gnocci, salad, and atmosphere. I'm so glad I had a Groupon or I never would have discovered this wonderful place!

• Visited March 2012