“OMG - This is The Best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“OMG - This is The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The young people in my office have been talking about the wonders of Press for weeks now and I've finally had the opportunity to try their Cappuccino - WOW! Stopped there recently after dinner at the Quarter with my daughter-in-law and as we walked around the Quarter, we were wishing we had gotten a larger cup! We we in the Quarter again last night for dinner and, of course, all thru dinner we were contemplating "dessert" coffee at Press! This time, we DID get the larger size Cappuccino. This is a bare bones type of place and that's okay because the emphasis, thank goodness, is on the COFFEE. These Baristas know what they are talking about and they talk COFFEE! I'm lovin' it! You do have a very nice selection of types of coffee, types of drinks, etc. I would frequent Press more often if it was more accessible. Starbuck's is everywhere (and I DO like them), but you gotta wanna go to Press. Parking at The Quarter is horrible..rarely will you find a place on one of the small streets, so parking in the garage is the other option. Friend, it's worth it...the coffee is smooth as velvet, just the right temperature, etc. Life is good with a Cappuccino from Press. They do have a small selection of other food items, but I couldn't be specific about that as I am "focused" on the COFFEE! Great job, Guys!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Phoenix
“THE Best Coffee I have EVER had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Seriously, I go out of my way to hit this place as often as possible. It's small, it's clean, it's got some nice pastries. The Barista's are very friendly and apparently have a passion for coffee.
My understanding is that the owner has a roasting place here in Phoenix. I'm not sure what or how he does it, but his coffee (I have cappuccino most often, no flavoring. I like to taste the coffee.) Is strong with a subtle woody smokey flavor and as smooth as silk going down. Absolutely amazing.
I have travelled around the world and have yet to find coffee as wonderful as this place. They also have French Press coffee as well.

Visited August 2012
Tempe, Arizona, United States
“Worst espresso I've ever tasted”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Was excited to try something new, other than Starbucks, but this was awful. It took forever to get our drinks ( a vanilla latte and mocha ) and when we did we were highly disappointed. It didn't even taste like coffee beans were used to make the watery, bland drinks.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best chai lattes in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

The chai lattes at press are like no other. I do not know what they do to make them taste so good but we go to press whenever we can because they are so, so good.

Visited May 2012
“Aromas in the shopping district will draw you in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

An updated coffee shop with food available. "Hand-made" press coffee to bean up while shopping in the Quarter.

• Visited December 2011