“Absolutely Delicious”

New York's Best Italian Bistro
Ranked #712 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New York's Best Italian Bistro has been serving the valley for 21 years. We offer a variety of New and Old World cuisine from all areas of Italy and have a fun New York and Italian bistro vibe. We are open for lunch and dinner. We feature daily chef specials and one of a kind chef bistro favorites. We make our food from scratch with the finest ingredients. Our pizza is the best ! We offer a full bar,large wine selection, patio dining, plenty of parking, delivery, take out, private parties, business meetings and catering. Try the Blue Italian, our bistro specialty drink.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place Rocks!

Hidden in an industrial complex, there is no way you would find it without a smart phone or computer!

I was with my clients on a business trip and I was the designated "find us a place to eat" each day of our trip.

Someone suggested Italian food so I went to Yelp and found this gem of a place.

The service was terrific. Our server was so attentive.

First they bring some really tasty and tender bred with a delicious oil to dip it in.
I am not sure how many our group ate, but they kept it coming.

I had the Gnocchi which was delicious. One of my friends had Mamas Gravy and they said it was to die for.

Dinner was so great I figured dessert was going to be spectacular.

Without a doubt I had the best Tiramisu of all time. It was so good you could not help but make groans of happiness as you ate it. My friend had the New York Style Cheesecake and loved every bite. Another had the Spumoni Ice cream and another the Triple Chocolate Cake. All delicious.

If you are in the area and want terrific Italian Food you MUST go here.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place using Trip Advisor and must say that I was definitely impressed with the food. Finding it could be difficult as sits just off the runway at Scottsdale Airpark. I was definitely questioning my decision at first. Inside the restaurant the decor reminds you of an Italian basement. The bar sits tucked away with no windows or view of the outdoor area, which I can understand knowing the runway is a few hundred feet away. Sat at the bar and ordered bruschetta followed by sausage and pepper pasta (my staple at Italian establishments). Being from New York and also being a Palermo I know what italian food should taste like and I can honestly say that this place nailed it. The homemade bread, fresh ingredients, amazing flavor in the sausage and pasta all reminded me of New York Sunday dinners. I am always skeptical of someone's claim to have the best anything, but this little bistro can definitely have the title.

2  Thank Joshua D
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The reviews were high so it was good to have the experience exceed our expectations. Close to home (winter) for us, so our new go-to place.

1  Thank terencefrancis1
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Very nice Italian restaurant in an out of the way place in scottsdale food is great and service very friendly. I had the lasagna. Don't miss this place.

1  Thank Cystokid
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The owners are from the Bronx and brought all the authenticity of good Italian cooking to AZ! The eggplant parm is amazing!! John was very helpful in letting me substitute vegetables for the spaghetti side dish. Very friendly atmosphere...

1  Thank 507MarieA507