“Group Dinner was AMAZING!!!”

Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,282 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This restaurant was amazing! I was looking for a restaurant last minute to host a large group for a birthday party, I called and spoke to Zoran (owner/chef) and he was willing to work with me to accommodate! He worked to custom make a set menu for my party and reserve a private area of the restaurant. He was a true pleasure to work with.

Every part of our five course meal was amazing! The food and the staff / service could not have been better! We had approximately 20 people and everyone walked away saying how much they enjoyed their experience and the food. We will definitely be back and he gained a lot more customers too!

Overall, great food and great service..... Go eat there!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

After walking around the galleries of Old Town, my wife and I stopped in for lunch and to escape the 100+ degree temperatures. The restaurant is organized around a bar with floor to ceiling windows on both sides that make the space feel big. The server was great filling our water. I went with a butternut squash ravioli from the all day happy hour section of the menu while my wife ordered the beet salad. We enjoyed both dishes and would return for either lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Nice atmosphere - casual or romantic. We ate there with our daughter. You would expect it to be pricier but it's very reasonable priced. Our appetizer of tenderloin with arugula and Parmesan was our favorite! All our pastas were delicious. I had the pasta trio - just not enough of it The gnocchi was to die for. The eggplant pasta was good just not my favorite.
They are a wine dinner once a month and if we were here we'd be going - food looks amazing with excellent wine pairings.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Tommy V's serves up hand made italian food like other great restaurants in Phoenix. The wine selections and cocktail menu rivaled many restaurants that we've been to. The desserts provided a nice end to our meal and weren't oversized so we didn't feel guilty after finishing dessert. The best part of our experience at Tommy V's was the service. We've been waited on many times, but great service comes when your server continues to show up every 3 to 4 minutes to make sure water was in our cups, clean plates and silverware provided, and no dirty plates left on the table. The best part was our waiter smiled the whole time and he waited on 7 people in our group and made us feel at home. We'll be back for the food and service!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

After reading all the great reviews on here I was expecting a phenomenal dining experience. I would say this was the most overrated restaurant we ate at in Scottsdale. Ambiance was good. They played great music outside. But from the bread to the dessert everything was just okay. And I had what the waitress recommended.