“Liked Tommy V's in Scottsdale”

Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd.
Denver, Colorado
“Liked Tommy V's in Scottsdale”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Don't understand some of the negative reviews here. Hubby and I recently visited Scottsdale for a short get away and we were staying very nearby at the lovely Hermosa Inn and didn't want to drive too far for dinner after a long day of traveling. We were driving by and noticed Tommy V's Pizza and since the hubs loves him some pizza we decided to go in.

Normally we like to sit at the bar, but it was packed since it was a Friday night and during happy hour so we took a hightop nearby instead. Service here was excellent. I believe our server's name was Bob and Bob was excellent. We received our drinks promptly and some lush bread with some type of pesto butter I believe, whatever it was it was good.

I got the Fettucine Bolognese and hubby settled on a meat pizza of some kind. Food came out promptly and both meals very good. The place was packed with people and the vibe was good. I don't understand some of the negative reviews, food and service when we were here was great.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Real Italian”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tommy v's does it right. Grat food, even better service and right priced menu and wine list gives this place my vote.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“A+++”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Always Amazing Food, Always Amazing Service, Always Amazing Ambiance. Never a bad meal or experience here. The owner Zoran is the real deal makes everyone feel special as though he is welcoming you into his home. If you haven't been you are missing out. Also wine dinners each month not to be missed over the top food and wine pairings. Put on your to do list!

Los Angeles, California
“Where did all the patrons go?”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Overall, the meal choices and service were very good, and the Italian dishes were very good and plentiful. The management and staff presented a hospitable and joyous attitude, and the scent of garlic appealed to our appetites. However, other than our party, there was no one else in the restaurant at dinner time on a Saturday night in January, the peak of Scottsdale's season! We arrived at 7 p.m. and left at 9, and all the time we were there we were dining along only with our friends at our table. What did every one else know that we did not?

London, Canada
“Good New Years Eve Dinner”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ate here for New Years Eve and had a good experience. The atmosphere was nice with live music and the place was nicely decorated. They had a $65 fixed price 4 course meal with complimentary champagne. The food was very good and we almost had too much of it. I didn't even finish my main course. I had a beet salad with some delicious goat cheese. I then had risotto with prawns and for the main course a seafood pasta. Desert for me was berries and cream but everyone I was with had cake that they said was delicious. My wife and friend both got the rib eye steak which was huge and both enjoyed it. The champagne was not very good but other than that everyone enjoyed the night.

I would go back if I was in Scottsdale again. Its right at the edge of Old Scottsdale in a nice location with lots of parking.