“Real Italian”

Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tommy v's does it right. Grat food, even better service and right priced menu and wine list gives this place my vote.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Always Amazing Food, Always Amazing Service, Always Amazing Ambiance. Never a bad meal or experience here. The owner Zoran is the real deal makes everyone feel special as though he is welcoming you into his home. If you haven't been you are missing out. Also wine dinners each month not to be missed over the top food and wine pairings. Put on your to do list!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Overall, the meal choices and service were very good, and the Italian dishes were very good and plentiful. The management and staff presented a hospitable and joyous attitude, and the scent of garlic appealed to our appetites. However, other than our party, there was no one else in the restaurant at dinner time on a Saturday night in January, the peak of Scottsdale's season! We arrived at 7 p.m. and left at 9, and all the time we were there we were dining along only with our friends at our table. What did every one else know that we did not?

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ate here for New Years Eve and had a good experience. The atmosphere was nice with live music and the place was nicely decorated. They had a $65 fixed price 4 course meal with complimentary champagne. The food was very good and we almost had too much of it. I didn't even finish my main course. I had a beet salad with some delicious goat cheese. I then had risotto with prawns and for the main course a seafood pasta. Desert for me was berries and cream but everyone I was with had cake that they said was delicious. My wife and friend both got the rib eye steak which was huge and both enjoyed it. The champagne was not very good but other than that everyone enjoyed the night.

I would go back if I was in Scottsdale again. Its right at the edge of Old Scottsdale in a nice location with lots of parking.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

A pleasant room, not luxurious or highly decorated but airy and big windows. A warm greeting by the host/manager and friendly and professional waiters. great bread to start with. The entrees were mixed: some in our group of six raved about their fish and pasta, but the consensus was that dishes based on tomato sauces were not tasty and could have been better. Portions were ample. It was certainly a pleasant evening and I'd probably return if I was in the neighborhood. If they could take the kitchen up just one notch, it would really be someplace you just couldn't wait until you visited again! It's not quite there yet.