“Best dog park ever”
Review of Chaparral Dog Park

Chaparral Dog Park
Ranked #39 of 169 things to do in Scottsdale
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a great dog park. Separate areas for small and big dogs. There is shade and water Very well maintained

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I go out of my way to take my dogs here. It's large and maintained well. Places for both large and small dogs. It's also a nice social outing for the humans too. Plenty of parking. Check online for the day the park is closed each week. I forgot the day but it is only open 6 days a week.

1  Thank hanksmom
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What a nice clean park for the dogs to play in! I loved that there was grass and not just dust... There were benches for us to sit on and I think I remember even a water fountain.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This dog park with larged fenced areas for 'active' and 'passive' dogs was conveniently located to our hotel. We took our Boston there a couple of times and she had plenty of space to run around and play with the other dogs in the 'active' area. It's open every day - really long hours. They have 3 fenced areas and one is always being rotated out for maintenance so the others don't get too run down.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like that there are 2 different areas - one for passive dogs and one for active dogs. There is always a 3rd area closed off as they work to revive the grass and then rotate the areas. I find that there is adequate seating for owners and shade areas. The doggie waste bags are high quality and I have never seen the dispensers empty.

1  Thank SarahR6