“They do it right here”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd & Greenway
Transit: Valley Metro Bus ( Scottsdale Quarter) Greenway Rd & Scottsdale Rd
Description: Elegant fine dining, with exceptional personal service and a menu featuring prime steaks, fresh seafood, classic Italian specialty items, as well as an extensive wine selection. Right here in Scottsdale, resembling a Midtown Manhattan classic upscale New York steakhouse with a stunning and energetic atmosphere. Special Hours Wednesday the 16th - Thursday the 17th: 5 pm - 10 pm Friday the 18th - Saturday the 19th: 5 pm - 11 pm
Reviewed April 17, 2019

As the title says, they really do it right at Dominick's. My 16oz strip was cooked to medium-rare perfection. And there are plenty of app and entree options. The wine list is good with some reasonably priced selections. If you're craving a steak, you don't have to look any further.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

A beautiful restaurant with that dark steakhouse feel. We had amazing service with Lindsey and enjoyed our entire meal and night! My husband loved the crab cake as an appetizer (be sure to ask for it as it’s not listed on the appetizer menu). I enjoyed the salmon that was so delicious and cooked perfectly. My husband enjoyed his steak and we shared the sautéed corn and Brussel sprouts, both very good sides. I didn’t think I had room for dessert until she mentioned an off the menu treat of beignets, which was the most perfect ending to a perfect night!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank tkalberg
Reviewed March 29, 2019

My husband and I dined at Dominick's 2 weeks ago for the first time. We were served by the amazing Jonathan and felt this was the best place for a wonderful steak dinner. The food was outstanding and the service impeccable. It was a birthday celebration and a dinner to remember.
We leisurely enjoyed our dinner and was welcomed to do so. We told all our friends about Dominick's and encouraged them all to go because we had such a wonderful experience.

We had a friend visit from Florida and went again to Dominick's tonight as we bragged to him about both the food and service. We were disappointed with the seating. Although we had reservations and ate early at 5:30, we sat at a very noisy table near the bar and felt this was where they put the families with children (there were two tables with children) or walk in's with no reservations. (We know next time to request a table away from the noisy bar!). We had Lindsey as our waitress and we felt rushed as she kept coming back trying to take our order for dinner. Although we were not finished with dinner, she and her assistants kept trying to take our plates away. This experience was not the same as we had the first time we visited. Again, the food was delicious and something to rave about; however, the service did not meet the 5 star experience we had previously and expected. With as many steak restaurants in Scottsdale, one needs outstanding food AND excellent service for customers to return, especially at these prices. It will be awhile before we return here. I was actually embarrassed about bragging to our friend tonight about Dominick's. The service ruined the meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank LoLoMesa
Reviewed March 18, 2019

We went here with a group for dinner. The restaurant was very loud and we were pretty much seated in the entry way to the restaurant.
The food was good but very expensive for what you got. I was disappointed in the product for the cost. Our service was ok but again not as good as you would expect for such a high priced restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank IowaDental
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I didn’t have a reservation but we were able to get a table because it was early enough in the day. Steaks were delicious, as were the side. Wait staff was attentive and anticipated our ever need. The only down side to this dinner was the noise in the restaurant. It was crowded and very noisy. Very difficult to have a conversation.

Date of visit: March 2019