1,017 results
All reviews bright colors old town colorful hotel fun hotel an older hotel giants spring training pool area art galleries guacamole valet staff bars and restaurants pool party hotel restaurant great pool happy hour lounge chairs main building
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for my bachelorette trip and we loved this hotel! The colors and decorations are so beautiful. The rooms are spacious and modern and we loved hanging by the gorgeous pool that has an awesome party vibe. The hotel is walking distance of old town so getting to restaurants and shops is very easy. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
AdrianP4170, Manager at The Saguaro Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

ColieMolie2,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and we thank you for choosing to celebrate with us. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for a conference in late April 2019, and ended up ditching most of the conference to hang out by the pool... where, of course, there were bachelorette parties happening galore. What conference was I at? No idea. Don't care.

I plan on coming back here someday. Great location by Old Town Scottsdale, the grounds are really nice, parking is ample and the rooms are clean. There's a nice gym with all the basic equipment and weights you need while on the road. The downstairs conferencing area below the main lobby is very suitable for a small conference... assuming, of course, you can get away from the pool to attend whatever you're there for! Restaurant & bar, perfect.

Expect to pay high prices for drinks at the pool... if you plan ahead, you should just bring your own. Nearby restaurants are walkable... be sure to check out the Old Town Tavern nearby.

Be aware that this is a bachelor/bachelorette/wedding destination, so there's going to be a +++ drunk factor going on... one of the attendees for our conference ran into someone passed out at the elevator one morning.

Room tip: Request a room not facing the pool area, which can get really noisy.
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank JediSushiChef

JediSushiChef,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback, you hit on some great points and we look forward to having you back when you can spend all of your time relaxing and enjoying all that Scottsdale has to offer.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I recently spent two relaxing nights at Saguaro Scottsdale. I was there for business meetings but returning to Saguaro each night felt like I was on vacation. The beds are VERY comfortable and the pool is quite a fun scene in the afternoons. Another plus is that the location is walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants in Old Town. Breakfast at La Senora was fresh and delicious and if you go in the evenings, ask Molly to make you a margarita - you won't regret it!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AdrianP4170, Manager at The Saguaro Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

JoeyD925,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, We are very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some free time after your meetings. We look forward to serving you more Margarita's in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I wanted to truly thank all the staff at The Saguaro for making my stay there remarkable and always taking care of me. I had the task to be in the area for a combination of six months due to work. In this duration I stayed at the Saguaro for practical reasons such as location, being on my company's preferred list and accessibility. As my stay progressed it became more of feeling like being at home and making friends who truly cared. The staff starting with Joe and Alfredo making me feel welcomed to Elisha who took care of my business account and making sure I was provided for. Maritza who always made me feel home and sharing stories with me of her growing up in Austin Tx.( I am from Austin so we have a lot in common.)Katie and Sasha my favorite bartenders who always have a glass of Guinness waiting for me. It is nice to be able to talk shop with these professional ladies on beer and single malt. Anissa who is helping out. You always have a smile waiting for me. The front desk staff Jacob, Keary, Hardy, Thank you to Richard, Ally , Ryan , Will, and Ari. Krystal thank you for taking care of the girls when they came with me.
You all made me feel at home and took the edge off of being away from family and friends. In the end you all became friends and that is what makes you all special to me. I know there are many of you that are behind the scene who taken care of me as well, from housekeeping to the kitchen staff who and maintenance . Thank you all for making the Saguaro the place it is and providing a place where this traveler can call home. See you all on Taco Tuesday!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019

Stayed for one night on a Cosmos tour at this hotel. The hotel is a different experience once you have worked its layout out it is easy. Rooms comfortable and clean with good beds. Ours did suffer from road noise next to main highway could do with double glazing. The 2 swimming pools are great one is for a peacefull swimming the other is busy with poolside bar and music.right in center of the town great location. relaxing bar. Well worth a visit.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
AdrianP4170, Manager at The Saguaro Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Davidmuff,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, you hit on some great points we are happy to here your one day here at the hotel was enjoyable. We would love to welcome you back in the future hopefully with more time you can enjoy Old Town Scottsdale a little bit more.