$130
$69
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
$241
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$214
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$139
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$115
$89
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$201
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$429
Hotels.com
$500
getaroom.com
All reviewsbright colorsold towngiants spring trainingpool areafun hotelan older hotelart galleriesguacamolebars and restaurantspool partygreat poolhappy hourgolf cartfitness centermain buildingdistritovalet
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a boutique hotel it's designed more like a motel. The hotel is older and shows its age. The location is amazing. It's quirky decor and color scheme are exciting and charming, a mid century style with Mexican flair. It's staff is the best most friendly helpful staff I have encountered in Scottsdale. I would recommend this hotel to 25-35 year olds traveling without families. The pool closes quite early 10 pm. The restaurant is fantastic I enjoyed happy hour with tacos and nachos. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Morgan K, Manager at The Saguaro Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Hello Leadazgrl,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay here!

We appreciate the wonderful comments and I will be sure to pass them along! We are very lucky to have such an amazing team here!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We booked this via a travel website and were excited a the Old Town location and being able to walk to attractions there. The overall appearance and comfort were amazing. The air conditioner in the room was a little noisy and our room was located against the main road, adding to the nighttime noise. The pools were perfect for lounging, when they were not doing their attempt at cloning "Rehab" from the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas...a swing with a big miss for them. The hotel bar thou was very comfortable and staff friendly.
Worth a stay for the locations.

Stayed: July 2014

Hello Chris M,

We appreciate you taking some time out to review your stay with us!

You’re right; almost everything you need is within walking distance to our hotel!
I apologize about the noise. We hope you let us know if there is any way we can assist in making your experience more comfortable and memorable while you are here!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I got away for a weekend without the kids and had a fabulous time. Every staff member we encountered was wonderful. We stopped by the bar at Distrito because they gave us a two for one margaritas coupon when we checked in. The bartender, Lucky, makes a tasty drink! The location was great for walking to restaurants and bars - we parked our car all weekend. The pool was lively without being obnoxious and the drinks there were great, too! My only minor complaint is that the rooms could use a little refresh. I noticed paint touch-ups neded throughout the room and the mattress had seen better days. I'd definitely go back, but only on a trip without the kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Morgan K, Manager at The Saguaro Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hello Amy H,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us!

As you stated, we are in the perfect location. We are within walking distance to almost anything you need including restaurants, bars and shopping. But, no need to go get drinks when you can have Lucky’s tasty margaritas here at Distrito or at the pool!

Currently, we are in the process of some room revamping including some mattress purchases. So next time you can bring the kids! Until then…

Reviewed July 20, 2014

very professional greeting, checkin, checkout. Quiet, ultra comfortable room. Parking included. Breakfast so-so. All in all an aesthetically pleasing property. Good location. Definitely would return. On the last day, had issues with the doorlock, presto, a technician appeared and resolved.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Hello OttowaRay,

We appreciate you reviewing you recent stay with us!

We take each of our guests’ comments, compliments and suggestions seriously to make each stay here better and better. I do apologize about your door lock, but I am very pleased to see someone was there to assist you and fix the problem.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I recently stayed at the Saguaro for a business trip in July- needless to say, it was HOT! I checked in and was greeted promptly by the friendly bell staff who welcomed me and explained that after I checked in, they would assist with me with my luggage to my room. The bellman whose name I don't recall (but is from Georgia and was headed to vacation in Oregon on a bike trip) was incredibly friendly and immediately made me feel very at home. Every interaction I had for the next three days with the Saguaro staff both in the restaurant, pool staff, room service, sales managers and front desk, was consistent with my first impression- they were amazing!

The food was great (I suggest the ceviche), my air conditioning worked really well, the pool was clean, the fitness center has a good range of equipment and is pretty big for a hotel gym- and I suggest the TRX class they offer poolside in the morning- the beds are comfortable and the theme is done so well.... I can't say enough. This is a great hotel and I would suggest it for work or leisure, and for families or singles. Also, the location is a short walk to Old Town Scottsdale! Stay here when you're in town.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hello JGood27,

Thank you for staying with us and taking some time out to review your recent stay!

We are pleased to read about how much you enjoyed your stay, even though it was for business. The gentleman/bellman you were referring to is Clint. We are very thankful to have him as well as such a wonderful team here on property! I will be sure to pass along the compliments to Clint and the team.

Our summer months are very HOT but, that is what our chilled pools and margaritas are for! We hope you come back to enjoy more of these soon!