“Great location and down home food in the Old Town”

David's Hamburgers and Mexican Food
Ranked #291 of 1,283 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I wanted Mexican, my husband wanted a BLT. David's had both and they were quite good. Loved the old time feel and the 50's music. We noticed that several of the local shop owners were getting David's take out, and congratulated ourselves on finding someplace that wasn't just for the tourists.

2  Thank efspetaluma

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the double David burger with fries, it was like $9 and it was worth it. The burger tastes like it was handmade and certainly does not look like a frozen patty from Costco. Also had the home made apple pie that was equally as great at $2.50. Definitely a great place

1  Thank SgtHatred
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We wandered into this joint kind of by accident. Our waiter told us they had the best burgers in the world so what can you do, we tried them. He was right. Best burger I have ever eaten! They even had great live entertainment by a lady country singer from Nashville. We stayed a bit longer just to listen to this Patsy Cline-like singer/yodeller. The whole experience was excellent and fun and the food was so good! We will be back!

2  Thank Batdude3
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a family favorite. If you really just want to go to a place with a comfy atmosphere, casual, and open late... here you go.
The food is good, the prices are great, and the family who owns it are warm and friendly. The Mexican food is quite a nice little addition to the Americana burger menu, and it's all fresh. Great place to meet friends for lunch, or a late night shake or snack. If you're in Scottsdale and need a casual eatery, go on in. Breakfast is available as well!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place to eat and ended up in David's because it looked retro and friendly. We were right! It's an old style diner with a large menu and friendly staff. I had the Texas burger and my wife had the taco salad with chicken. We both had milkshakes. The food was very good and the service was too. What more do you want. Highly recommended!

1  Thank rockymountainrider