“What took us so long to find this place?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #299 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Scottsdale, Arizona
“What took us so long to find this place?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We love Thai Food and we have lived in Scottsdale for 15 years. We have driven by this place hundreds of times and have always said, "We should try that place one day." Finally, after hearing from one of our "Foodie" friends that it is one of her favorite Thai restaurants, we ate there tonight. We loved it so much that I said to my husband that I had to post a review right away. We had the Pad Thai and Pra-Ram. Both were made perfectly. These are our staple dishes we try whenever we try a new Thai place- so we can equally compare. Needless to say, this will now be our weekly Thai place that we eat at.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

It was a relief to discover this place.. a great option if u are bored of Mexican and American food. Give them a try and enjoy it

Stony Brook, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai Food I've Eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have a wide choice of Thai places in NY, but Thai House in Scottsdale AZ is better than any NY place I have been to, much less expensive and with generous portions. Share a bowl of Tom Yum Koong (#10) with a friend to start if you are really hungry. The Pineapple Curry #46) is superb! My Asian spouse raved about the Pad Thai. The service is very friendly and prompt. The hotness is perfect - I like "Thai Hot" and it's blazing, just as I love it. The Lunch Specials are also a great deal. Call ahead and your choices will be waiting. The many Asians escaping from the tax hell of California should especially appreciate the authentic fare.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrew P
Tucson, Arizona
“ELEGANT AND FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Loved the atmosphere ... We ate outside on the patio . During a GNO we talked and had fun sharing small plates ... A must - kale salad . The desserts are fun too -- a MUST is the goat cheese cake with lavender ... Something actress MERYL Streep would have featured in her movie IT'S COMPLICATED ... If you dine in THE HOUSE , ask for the small table against the wall next to the bar ... The best lighting ! Outside , ask for the table in front of the outdoor fireplace . The night manager is wonderful ... Sent us apricot brandy to celebrate a nite with best pals ... I would definitely go back during my next visit

• Visited November 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Thaisty!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing food. As a seafood lover, I loved the cat fish diped in Thai Sauce, Cat fish could have been little more fresh but overall loved the dish, had tried chicken also but had to chew a lot as it was un cooked.

Visited September 2013