“Best Thai Food I've Eaten”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #277 of 1,274 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have a wide choice of Thai places in NY, but Thai House in Scottsdale AZ is better than any NY place I have been to, much less expensive and with generous portions. Share a bowl of Tom Yum Koong (#10) with a friend to start if you are really hungry. The Pineapple Curry #46) is superb! My Asian spouse raved about the Pad Thai. The service is very friendly and prompt. The hotness is perfect - I like "Thai Hot" and it's blazing, just as I love it. The Lunch Specials are also a great deal. Call ahead and your choices will be waiting. The many Asians escaping from the tax hell of California should especially appreciate the authentic fare.

1  Thank Andrew P
There are newer reviews for Thai House Restaurant

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Loved the atmosphere ... We ate outside on the patio . During a GNO we talked and had fun sharing small plates ... A must - kale salad . The desserts are fun too -- a MUST is the goat cheese cake with lavender ... Something actress MERYL Streep would have featured in her movie IT'S COMPLICATED ... If you dine in THE HOUSE , ask for the small table against the wall next to the bar ... The best lighting ! Outside , ask for the table in front of the outdoor fireplace . The night manager is wonderful ... Sent us apricot brandy to celebrate a nite with best pals ... I would definitely go back during my next visit

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Amazing food. As a seafood lover, I loved the cat fish diped in Thai Sauce, Cat fish could have been little more fresh but overall loved the dish, had tried chicken also but had to chew a lot as it was un cooked.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had the panang curry with beef and I asked them to add broccoli. They asked how spicy I like it on a scale of 1 to 5 and I said 4...They nailed it. I loved it...fast, hot, fresh, just the way I like it. It will be a regular weekly trip for my Thai fix.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Large portions for good prices, the red curry with beef was delicious with real depth of flavor. The staff was very kind and the atmosphere was comfortable.