“Crispy, crunchy, goodness”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 8, 2014

How good is this chicken? On a third trip to Scottsdale, we took a $40 cab ride each way to enjoy a meal at Lo Lo's again. It's that good. I had eaten here a year or so before with a friend and dreamed about that chicken for months, so when the family was in town for a baseball camp, we high tailed up Scottsdale Blvd in a cab for the best meal of our trip. The chicken was moist, flavorful and crisp, The greens were savory and bitter with just a hint of pepper. Loved the green beans with red potatoes and the biscuits, too. The waffles are so, so....a little firm for my taste but all the better to hold up that great chicken gravy that my husband had on his chicken. For folks like us who never get fresh poultry, much less expertly cooked fried chicken, this place is the bomb. The placed is packed, but service is fast and friendly, making it a fun dining experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had the chicken and waffles along with my daughter and my wife opted for fried chicken, collard greens, macaroni and cheese. I thought the chicken was delicious and the waffles were very good also. I just don't get the combination. I loved my wife's dinner though! Collards were great and the macaroni and cheese may have been the best ever! We had great service also from a young man named Michael who's twin bro works there too. Very funny and personable, fast service and I mean really fast...maybe 4 or 5 minutes!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was encouraged by my sister to try this place for their famous chicken and waffles. I certainly love both items, but love them separately. The chicken was wonderful. The waffles were great also, I would just choose to eat then separately next time. But, if you are one to like them together, then this is the place to have them. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee, yummy chicken and waffles. The grits were okay; but the service was really good.The menu has some weird names like "stupid fries". But the best part was the velvet cake.

2  Thank Jptravelswithfreedom
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ate lunch there-the chicken salad, side of yams, and lemonade...they need to open a branch in New York!!