“Great beer, great food and wonderful staff and daily specials!!!!”

Four Peaks Grill & Tap
Ranked #109 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We're serving hand-made crafted beer, delicious food, & brunch on Sundays.
scottsdale
“Great beer, great food and wonderful staff and daily specials!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband and I consider this place our local pub. We go there every Thursday. The staff is very pleasant, courteous and considerate. The menu is varied and good. the daily specials are beyond good. The Chef/cook is excellent.
They have weekly "cask" specials and also seasonal beers.
Whenever we have guests this a for sure stop.

• Visited December 2011

“Tasty beer, phenomenal pork”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Dinner on the patio was great, pithcer of kilt lifter with outstanding pork adovado. Pretzel atmosphere was just ok, wish I had passed in favor of pork. Wrap sandwiches were tasty and fairly priced. Portobello wrap best of the bunch.

1 Thank TriA2
Concord, North Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

It appears to be your run of the mill brew pub but the beer is outstanding and the food is also excellent. I was in Scottsdale on business and tried five different beers with all drinks tasting like candy on the lips. Appetizers, entrees and desserts are all excellent. Try the beer bread or pretzels!!

Servers are friendly and prompt with menu items and drinks.

• Visited September 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
“DO NOT EAT OR DRINK HERE!”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Do NOT go here! After a few brews with my boyfriend..the female bartender JESSIE, who didn't seem to like me..even though we tipped generously, called the SCOTTSDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT. Within 30 seconds of leaving this place I was surrounded by police cars and they yanked me out of my car..shoved me into the back of a police car handcuffed..drove me to a hospital and shoved a needle in my arm. All the while...my LITTLE kids are standing all alone at the bus stop for over 4 hours in the middle of the desert (as bus doesnt go to my house). All because JESSIE the bartender didnt like me. My life is ruined. DO NOT EAT OR DRINK HERE!! after calling mgmt about what happened..she denied it...even though the police have record that it was the bartender that called it in.

• Visited September 2011
Spring Valley, Wisconsin, United States
“Great beer, great food!”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We ate here 2 different times during our week in Scottsdale. Their food is unique but not so unique that my "hamburger & fries" husband wouldn't try something new. The beer was good, our favorite was the "Kilt Lifter." We even bought a shirt with that saying home with us.

• Visited April 2011