DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale
$118
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$109
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
$349
$314
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
$177
$163
3 Palms Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
$563
$539
  • Restaurant
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$204
$159
$359
$339
Hyatt.com
2,132 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth poolbreakfast buffetold towngrounds are lovelyputting greenmini barcactus gardenrooms are spaciousfashion squarenice resortbusiness centerfitness centerfree shuttlethe room was niceupon checkhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at many Hilton's with this location being my least favorite of any hotel stay. The parking was horrible & I had to circle for 20 min before I got a space that was almost 2 city blocks from my room & it was 105F degrees. The room was nice but a little dated & the balcony was like a hot cement cave that overlooked some unfinished courtyard. Staff was extremely friendly but overall this hotel was like a 2.5 or 3 star.

• Stayed: June 2014
doubletree1, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for being with us and for this feeback on your stay at our resort. I apologize for this issues you experienced with parking. We do offer complimentary valet in the front portion of our parking lot for our hotel guests, which is particularly helpful when there is a large event that may take over the rest of our parking areas. We do hope that, despite not being your top pick, we can get another opportunity to show you we are better than this and to make amends.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at this DoubleTree on a Thursday and Friday for a business trip. I stayed all day Saturday as well. The room I stayed in was pretty large, and the wood ceiling was a nice touch.

Throughout my stay the staff was very friendly and helpful. On Saturday I took a walk around and enjoyed the Cactus garden, the gift shop and the grounds in general as they are well kept and quiet. Also, the two large pools were perfect for relaxing. Definitely recommend this hotel for its really good value and its comfortable feel.

Room Tip: I would try and get something on the second floor...mine was on the ground level and it was a little too close to other guests walking around the grounds
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Jesse, thank you so much for selecting our resort for your business trip and for this excellent review and high ratings on your stay. We are glad that you were also able to enjoy yourself and to utilize our many amenities. A business trip does not have to be all about business!! We do hope that your business will bring you back to our area and, when it does, that we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Rooms were huge which was nice because we were there for a few days and needed to escape the heat once we got back from our outings in Phoenix. We didn't get a chance to check out the pools or outside amenities because it was way too hot. We did have an issue with the toilet but they fixed it immediately (and we got an extra free cookie!). The only thing missing was a fridge. I had called to see if there was one available and they said they would try and send one up but that never happened. The front desk clerk said to just use the minibar but I wasn't convinced that we would't get charged if we took everything out and then put it back. The only other complaint was that this is a huge complex with only one elevator. If we wanted to use a luggage cart we had to take the elevator from the lobby and walk the whole length of the complex. Would be good to have a few others throughout the complex. Overall we had a great stay and it was a great room for our family vacation.

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage try and get a room near the lobby.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Karen, thank you for being with us and for this positive review and the highest ratings on location, cleanliness and service. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the toilet and refrigerator in your room. I am glad the toilet was addressed quickly. We are also in the process of replacing the minibars in every guest room with refrigerators, based upon the demand and comments of guests for them. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This stay helped in restoring my confidence in the Hilton family of hotels as you may see on my next review where I stayed at a double tree the week before. Both hotels were in the same Phoenix area and the difference is beyond night and day. So my last or 4 stays at the Hilton family has been on the down side to say the least.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

William, thank you for being with us and for this excellent review and highest ratings on your stay at our resort. We are happy and proud that we restored your faith in our brands and look forward to doing so every time you come back to us.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Not sure why I had to call housekeeping to clear dead cockroaches from the gym floor and adjoining locker room. Shouldn't they see this? Exposed plumbing, chipped paint, ripped weight benches and a useless vending machine at the entry make guests wonder if anyone on staff even has the oversight to manage this part of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank HHonorsHHonors

Thank you for being with us and for your business and loyalty as a Hilton Honors member. We appreciate the feedback on your experience in our fitness center and do apologize for the many issues you experienced there. Those have been reviewed with the staff involved and addressed. With your help, there has been more emphasis made in regular checks of this area for cleanliness and maintenance. We do hope that regardless of this area, your room and the rest of your stay went well and that you will give us another opportunity to do better.