We stayed here for four days, as "base camp" when moving our recent college graduate to her first apartment. We piled the four of us into a single room with two double beds. Sigh...you know how this goes...build Ikea furniture during the day and into the night and then head back to the hotel to crash. The room was roomy in that bigger space way and we were able to have all those bags that you don't leave in your apartment until it is set up in the room and still have plenty of space for down time. The little frig was quiet enough and the maid was super about tidying up around all our stuff. Please keep in mind that we selected this hotel based on price, space, and location for the task at hand so if you are looking for that modern Hyatt brand hotel this may not be the spot for you.
The hotel breakfast was good even if the coffee was a bit weak. (I rescued the start of my day by stepping away from the breakfast area and getting a shot of Espresso from the limited item Starbucks station in the lobby.) I met a friend who lives nearby for a day of shopping while my poor husband puzzled out the Ikea for an additional day and the front desk called me a golf cart that took us around the area for tips.
The hotel was quiet and clean and reasonably priced so I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting new renovations of our guestrooms and public spaces. HYATT house™ Scottsdale/Old Town welcomes you with comfortable, spacious one- and two-bedroom suites featuring updated contemporary finishes and furnishings. You’ll also find our revamped open public space ideal for unwinding by yourself or connecting with friends and associates. Situated in the expansive Sonoran Desert, our Scottsdale, AZ hotel is convenient to Old Town where you’ll discover a wealth of dining, shopping, and nightlife opportunities. We’re also within close proximity of championship golf courses and Arizona State University as well as attractions like the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. For more information regarding things to do, please visit our Activities page.During your stay at our friendly Old Town hotel, you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center will provide relaxation and a healthy lifestyle while away from home. Our knowledgeable, personable front desk hosts are available 24/7 to assist with your requests. In addition, the hotel’s H BAR is open every day from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., offering our new Sip+Savor Menu with home-cooked comforts. Savor gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chef-Crafted TV Dinners, delicious new appetizers like the Tomato Mozzy Bread, and a fine selection of beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Scottsdale/Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Scottsdale Old Town
- Summerfield Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Summerfield Suites