We stayed her for three nights and really enjoyed our stay. I was a little hesitant or worried about some other post about the noise. I asked for a quiet room and got it with no problems. This place is laid out like a apartment complex with building all over. I really think there are only 1 or 2 buildings that could have a noise problem and if you ask about it at check in they will most likely be able to help you.
Our suite was very clean and seemed new. All the furniture was clean and updated and enjoyed the full-size refrigerator and microwave. There was also a full-size stove that we did not use. There was a breakfast buffet every morning we were there and we only ate it once, it was not overly impressive but it was good enough to give us some fuel to get the day started.
Very close to Old-Town, maybe 6 blocks, we did not walk it but you could if you wanted to. There was not a lot right around the hotel but within a couple of blocks there is plenty.
Please note their name is now Hyatt House, our reservation was for Summerfield Suites nut it is now Hyatt House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting new renovations of our guestrooms and public spaces. HYATT house™ Scottsdale/Old Town welcomes you with comfortable, spacious one- and two-bedroom suites featuring updated contemporary finishes and furnishings. You’ll also find our revamped open public space ideal for unwinding by yourself or connecting with friends and associates. Situated in the expansive Sonoran Desert, our Scottsdale, AZ hotel is convenient to Old Town where you’ll discover a wealth of dining, shopping, and nightlife opportunities. We’re also within close proximity of championship golf courses and Arizona State University as well as attractions like the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. For more information regarding things to do, please visit our Activities page.During your stay at our friendly Old Town hotel, you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot buffet breakfast. The outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center will provide relaxation and a healthy lifestyle while away from home. Our knowledgeable, personable front desk hosts are available 24/7 to assist with your requests. In addition, the hotel’s H BAR is open every day from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., offering our new Sip+Savor Menu with home-cooked comforts. Savor gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Chef-Crafted TV Dinners, delicious new appetizers like the Tomato Mozzy Bread, and a fine selection of beer and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Expedia and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Scottsdale/Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Hyatt Scottsdale Old Town
- Summerfield Suites Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Summerfield Suites