“Expected more”

Gainey Ranch Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf Club offering three nine-hole courses that are played in three eighteen-hole combinations: The Lakes, The Arroyo and The Dunes.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Staff is great. Summer rates are great. My course at home in Austin TX is far nicer. Not dessert course feel, like the TPC and fairways were a little ruff. Greens in nice shape

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We played The Dunes and Arroyo back to back days while visiting Scottsdale last week and found it to be in great condition for July... While talking to some folks at the course, You can try to grow grass in AZ, but it's just not easy. We were there during monsoon season, so there was a little water on the low lying areas. The staff was awesome. They let us leave our clubs overnight since we were golfing back-to-back days. Had two great lunches at the club house. Jason makes a good bloody mary. I'll be back... the 9th hole on Arroyo didn't like me that much so I want my revenge.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoy playing Gainey Ranch through the ClubCorp Signature Gold program. The course was in great shape and the staff is terrific as always.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I played this course when I was visiting Scottsdale last week and found it to be in prisitine condition. The staff treated us like royalty and the entire experience was outstanding.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Played as hotel guest. Rates were as posted, but expensive. Rental clubs were TM RocketBallz. Overall, course was well marked with scenic, well shaped holes. OK quality for price range. Pace of play was 2 hours per 9. Practice range is limited to 200 yards.