“Absolutely Fabulous!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eddie V's Prime Seafood

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
Waterford, Wisconsin
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We (my mom, 2 kids and me) dined there on Tuesday, 8/6/14. We ordered two dinners of Jumbo Shrimp with Crab Meat, a 12 oz Filet Mignon and Grouper. Each dish was fantastic! We also ordered Lobster/Crab Bisque, steamed Spinach with roasted garlic and parmesan cheese and Crab Fried Rice. Then for dessert (not that we even had room for it) we ordered a warm chocolate cake (can't remember the name) with vanilla ice cream. Each and every bite was as good (if not better) than the 1st! I highly recommend this restaurant. Our waiter was the best as well. Very friendly from start to finish. I would recommend reservations.....we were there on a Tuesday at about 6pm and they were pretty busy!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“The crab cake is to die!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The crab cake is my all time favorite. No fillers, just Maryland crab. We love to eat in the bar with their live entertainment. The cheese potatoes and oysters are also great. The staff is very friendly and attentive.

1 Thank ChicoSC
Ciudad Obregon, Mexico
“Favorite forever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This is as Good as it gets in Scottsdale, seriously The food quality and taste is beyond excellent be sure to order The lobster tacos unbelivably yum!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Spot in Scottsdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Hey fellow foodies....come here for a great happy hour where most martinis and apps are about $7. Stay for the hong kong sea bass that is out of this world moist and enjoyed best with the crab fried rice. Wife tends to trend to the seared Ahi tuna dish which is great too. I have been here a bunch of times and the steaks are good too. I prefer Mastros for my steak but we're picking on them when they don't deserve it. Check it out as its worth the price unlike Flemings!

Goodyear, Arizona
“FOOD WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

First of all the night started out on the wrong foot. Upon arriving they sat us right next to the kitchen. When i asked to be moved politely i was blown off after asking again we were move to the main dining area. Our waiter was ok kept trying to up sale us but that's the name of the game. The thing I didn't like was he took to long to service us, with taking order, refills, and even delivering the check. Never the less the food was outstanding I had the Chilean sea bass & my girlfriend had the swordfish. we shared a lobster mac& cheese. everything was to die for. I have been around the world I'm well traveled and I must say this is by far the best food I have ever had I my life. I will definitely be going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles