“Lobster tacos!”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I could recommend you the amazingly delicious lobster tacos but I know that whatever you get from that menu will be so yummy! I've been here several times and I hope I go back a thousand more! AAAAND such a good service! congrats eddie v's!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Ate here while visiting Scottsdale on a girlfriend's weekend. The service was excelant as was the food. Menu is a bit expensive, but worth going for a special meal. We ate in the bar area which has quite busy, but they had a wonderful jazz musician playing which was a bonus. Music wasn't too loud as it can be while dining. Would go back in a heart beat.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent, particularly the ahi tuna tartare appetizer. Those with moderate appetites might be satisfied with only an appetizer and soup or salad. Service was good with the exception of a couple of waitress absences somewhat longer than we liked. If the price had been a little more reasonable, I would have given it a 5 rating.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I tried Eddie V's in Austin, TX last month, and decided to try Scottsdale's version. I was not disappointed. The seafood was fresh, well prepared and wonderfully sauced. A very professional waitress made this an unforgettable experience. It's worth a trip to Scottsdale to eat here!

2  Thank amosesq
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We are from Canada and we come here once a year when we are down in Arizona for our anniversary. The food and service was once again amazing. Thanks Kara with a K for your awesome service and great recommendations. We loved everything so much.
We had the lobster tacos, shrimp cocktail, calamari, crab fried rice, Chilean sea bass and then the banana cake for dessert. Try as much as you can!!! We sat in a booth in the lounge as we wanted to be close to the live music. The atmosphere is very dark and romantic!! See you next year Eddie V's!!!!