“Great seafood restaurant”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
Raleigh, nc
“Great seafood restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a great time with friends at this place. The food was excellent and the ambience was as well. Not too loud or quiet. The service was great as well.

Visited September 2013

Kent, Ohio
“Liked it, didn't love it”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went for an early dinner and got a few of the happy hour items. I'd like to believe these aren't the same size or quality as the regularly priced menu items. Case in point, Lobster Bisque. I had this at McCormick and Schmicks in Seattle and the bowl was heaping with lobster which they poured the bisque over. Same presentation but there was a tiny lobster claw and one piece of crab meat. I had Swordfish with some sort of vinegar that made it smell like socks. I tasted it anyway and it was really pretty good, I just couldn't get over the smell. Waitress was terrific.

Phoenix ,AZ
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Eduardo is a very special waiter. I have some comments that need to be mentioned. The lobster bisque is very rich and the tomatoes and mozzarella was just ok ... tomatoes cut too thick and not ripe. I love this restaurant but food is not extraordinary.

Antwerp, Belgium
“Eddie V ... how I love thee”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

All the food was delicious, service was outstanding and the whole restaurant surrounding was glamorous to me.
I am a very hungry person and I was scared portions would have been on the small side. So I ordered many side dishes.
But all portions were a good size so there was no need to worry about leaving hungry!

The desert I took was the hot godiva chocolate cake ... it was to die for!

I returned the night after.

I am looking forward to going to every Eddie V restaurant there is! I have already planned a trip to Houston and san Antonio and I already know where I will end up having dinner :-)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AimeeEurope
Rochester, MN
“Excellent food and service but high-priced”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed their seafood immensely. Sides were average. Dessert (bananas foster) was outstanding. Dessert was a bit on the heavy side. A nice place for special occasions but expect high prices.