“Eddie V ... how I love thee”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
Antwerp, Belgium
“Eddie V ... how I love thee”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

All the food was delicious, service was outstanding and the whole restaurant surrounding was glamorous to me.
I am a very hungry person and I was scared portions would have been on the small side. So I ordered many side dishes.
But all portions were a good size so there was no need to worry about leaving hungry!

The desert I took was the hot godiva chocolate cake ... it was to die for!

I returned the night after.

I am looking forward to going to every Eddie V restaurant there is! I have already planned a trip to Houston and san Antonio and I already know where I will end up having dinner :-)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AimeeEurope

Rochester, MN
“Excellent food and service but high-priced”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed their seafood immensely. Sides were average. Dessert (bananas foster) was outstanding. Dessert was a bit on the heavy side. A nice place for special occasions but expect high prices.

• Visited September 2013
“Great Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our first experience at this restaurant and it won't be our last! We started with the crab and corn chowder and wedge salad. Both were excellent. The chowder was very tasty with fresh crab meat and just the right balance of flavors. The salad contained tomatoes that rival our home grown ones! Next came our entrees, the sole and Chilean sea bass. The sole was huge and my wife couldn't finish it! It was rich and tasty. The sea bass portion was generous and was moist and complimented well by the soy sauce, ginger, and spinach. We also liked the crab fried rice. At this point we were too full for dessert! We'll have to try this place again and maybe split an entree so we'll have room for dessert. The service was also excellent. Our waiter, Bob, was very helpful and pleasant.

Visited September 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Just amazing seafood and steak!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Such an amazing experience I don't even know where to start. First, they were gracious enough to accommodate our party of 8 adults and 2 small children by placing us into a private room which was fantastic since there was no way the kids were sitting in seats for 2 hours. The service was impeccable -- on point at all times and very professional. The atmosphere was fantastic -- live music was a plus and it was even streamed into our private room via speakers. Well done.

The wine list was great. A good variety of medium to expensive wines offered mostly in bottles, but some by the glass.

The food was undoubtedly the highlight. I had the lobster bisque as an app and it was great -- very creamy and well seasoned with lumps of lobster. I was blown away by the 22oz rib-eye steak which was perfectly cooked/seasoned and was packed full of flavor. The sides we chose as a table -- the potatos au gratin were fantastic.

One of the best meals I've had in a very long time -- standout best in Scottsdale.

(Attire is casual, but you'd be out of place with anything less than a collared shirt and nice shorts.)

• Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Dover Sole was spectacular!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Last night, with four old friends, lovely corner booth....excellent food! I had the Dover Sole with crisp fried coating...far more than I could eat. My companions had Seabass, Veal Chops (extra thick and juicy) and a Shrimp dish....all spectacular. Do go there, and be sure to take a fat wallet. Expensive, but worth it. Oh, one other thing you should take...a pocket flashlight. The place is oh so dark in the evening (but it sets a great mood...)

• Visited August 2013