“Great Food”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,268 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Rd
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Everything was great on this trip to Eddie V's. It's always on our list of places toe at while in Scottsdale. The food was superb, the server was outstanding! It did get a bit noisy but the four of us enjoyed a great evening! We will return again this fall when we are back in Scottsdale.

Visited April 2013

ma
“Great food, dark restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 ate here for dinner. We had reservations at 5 and were seated promptly. The restaurant is beautiful but I think I was expecting something with a little more of a view or patio service, especially for the price you pay. My husband and I and our kids all had the filets and they were delicious as well as the sides and salads. Desert was amazing!!

Visited April 2013
new jersey
“wonderful srevice. etc”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went to celebrate our anniversary and the table had rose petals sscattered on it. That was only the beginning. The waiter was terrific and attentive. He asked if we wanted to order or wait over our drinks which we did. The food was marvelous and the restaurant treated us to an anniversary dedsert but we were so full from the appatizer and main courses that we graciously declined. A must when you're in Scottsdale!

• Visited April 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Anniversary dinner to remember”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Me and my wife went to Eddie's for our five year anniversary. It had been on a Top 10 list of Phoenix area restaurants, and since our anniversary fell on Good Friday it felt perfect going to a place that specialized in Seafood. The location; the Scottsdale Quarter, is a really neat place to visit and walk around either before or after dinner, but the main attraction is the combination of food and service here at Eddie's. Full disclosure: we're recent transplants from Philadelphia, so we have East Coast born high standards which are rarely met here in the Phoenix area. Eddie's, while a chain, met and exceeded them. We were seated in a big horseshoe booth overlooking the whole restaurant, and or table was covered with Rose petals. There was also a Anniversary card waiting for us signed by the staff working that night. To start we shared the Lobster taco's and the lump crab meat with avocado. They were both exceptional dishes, especially the taco's. My wife had the Halibut special for her entree, and I the Swordfish. My wife loved her's, mine was cooked perfectly, but lacking somewhat. We shared the Brussel sprouts, and the twice baked potatoe. These were both stellar, and kind of overshadowed my entree. For dessert we shared the Hot Chocolate Godiva Cake and the Banana's Foster Flambe. Both were divine, and sent us on our way decadently. All in all it was all I could have asked for our anniversary dinner. They really made sure it was a terrific evening, and the food definitely matched that experience.

• Visited March 2013
Helena, Montana
“Sinatra Would Love This Place!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stopped by Eddie V's on a Friday night and the place was jumping. Very cool bar and atmosphere with live music. The crowd is very upscale Scottsdale and is the kind of place Sinatra and the Rat Pack would have loved. I sat at the bar and had a drink and then ordered dinner. The bartenders were great and eventhough the place was packed they gave us great service. The seafood is top notch and overall Eddie V's is worth the trip.

• Visited March 2013