“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Manuel's was the first meal we had to start our Arizona vacation and they did not disappoint. The salsa and chips were tasty and fresh and the entrees were just as tasty and plentiful. We all ordered different items ranging from burritos stuffed with chicken, to beef tacos, to fresh made guacamole. Put this on your A list of places to eat in Scottsdale.

There are newer reviews for Manuel's Mexican Restaurant - Scottsdale

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Best Corn Tamales I have ever had. I tried other tamales during my visit - nothing compared. Get them if you can. I will be jeleous!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a great lunch at Manuels. The service was friendly and fast. Our waiter brought small pitchers of water and ice tea, refilled our chips and salsa several times. My beef tamale was tasty. Great salsa, hot and mild. Nothing fancy, but good food.

1  Thank Sambrielle
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We come to the Scottsdale area each year, and this was the best Mexican restaurant we have found so far. In fairness, we are from Houston which is more Tex-Mex than what you get out here. Different from what we are used to, but not necessarily bad food. Very friendly server at Manuel's, he even brought us samples of the different sauces for the dishes. The guacamole salad was very good, as was the chile relleno I ordered. My wife ordered a combination dinner with a beef taco, tostada, and an enchilada, and could not finish the plate due to it's size. I ended up helping her. We definitely would go back again when in Scottsdale.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Every night (Wed-Saturday) are music nights with Alan (and Bob on Fridays). Lots of dancing and fun with friendly people. Kind of a "Cheers" bar/restaurant and you will be feeling right at home very quickly. Nice wrap-around patio which still allows you to hear the music from these top notch musicians. Love the food and drinks aren't bad either!