“Always a great choice”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I've met here several times for business lunches and there is always something for everyone (vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian or meat eater). It is very busy so you will want to make a reservation. This time I had the seasonal kale cobb with blackened chicken and it was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

First visit and will be back. Lots of options. I had the ancient grain bowl with chicken which was awesome. Husband loved his salmon. Good prices and portion size was very good. I felt good and satisfied after eating instead of stuffed from a giant, heavy meal. Limited desert menu. Great open atmosphere in a nice new outdoor mall. Outside seating was pleasant. We

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Get your name in early as this is a very popular restaurant in Scottsdale. Wine list is good but not extensive. Food is organic and a lot of vegetarian. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the origin of the fish served and could explain every dish. The cauliflower soup had a gentle flavor. The appetizers of asparagus and a vegetable bowl were both tasty and presented well. Our server even knew what was in each dressing. Red fish was enjoyed by one member of our party. Fish tacos were another hit Two of us had the salmon. The quinoa had a smoky mild flavor and was quit good. One persons salmon was excellent but the other persons was cold. The salmon was immediately sent back to the kitchen and the manager came to apologize and that meal was taken off the bill. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Food: Wide range of healthy options. I had the Cauliflower Polenta Bowl with Salmon. It was light and flavorful, but it did not include enough of the vegetables (i.e. asparagus, snow pea, edamame, etc.) – good thing I ordered it with Salmon! My friend had the Teriyaki Quinoa Bowl which she enjoyed.

Service: Our waiter was friendly and helpful with the food selections.

Ambiance: Casual, bright contemporary interior and patio area. Very busy during the lunch period (on a Monday!).

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Every time I visit Phoenix/Scottsdale, I have to make at least one stop at True Food Kitchen. If we had one in our city, we would be regulars. The food is fresh and flavorful. You can actually taste all the unique flavors in the foods. I highly recommend a visit to one of the locations. Delicious every time!